FA Watch

Did anybody listen to Radio 5 tonight when Jeff Winters was on discussing Alex Fergiescums recent outburst, he said that he once sent off Roy Keane and did not ref a match for the scum for 2 years, he also said that when other refs had a conflict with the red nose t**t or any other part of the evil empire that they had also beeen treated in the same way, it was suggested that due to this he got the refs he wanted, (who would not have the balls to deal with him and therefore giving them an unfair advantage) He finally pointed out that when United are ever charged with anything they bring in a team full of lawyers and due to this refs sometimes turn a blind eye to the cheating scums antics.

This is from a former Ref from the premier league ! What the hell is going on ? How is it that united and probably the other 3 can get away with this blatent minpulation of the game and the FA are quite happy to take up the arse from them.

UNBELIVABLE

I think the more clubs and fans we can get, returning feedback to this topic the better, it's time the FA cleaned up its act and started doing the job that they are entrusted to do.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I think the more clubs and fans we can get, returning feedback to this topic the better, it's time the FA cleaned up its act and started doing the job that they are entrusted to do.

absolutely, if it would be possible to get a representative from other clubs that would be good, sure if someone goes round other clubs forums and advertises for help then i'm sure some would!

not my fault! said:
cant spell-dont care said:
instead of having a "the FA hate us, lets woman and moan" websight we should have a "rate the ref" sight, open to all fans to rate the referee from each game. the refs get marked on every game they officiate by, i think, an FA official and both managers so i think it would be a good idea to do this for the fans.
i know its a bit late now lol but i have only just started reading this very interesting thred

Hear what your saying and I agree and this is infact what the site is about. It's not about the way a ref dictates a game because as you say, mistakes happen and human error is a factor that will always be around. The Ade thing is one aspect that got this up and running, and it's this type of action that we are targeting and not the added time issues as such. The mission is to show how inconsistant the FA are in what they dictate to the football world. Ade gets a ban yet RVP gets nothing....? It's this type of issue that is being raised. Some people have made this an anti rag issue or a ref issue but it's purely an FA one, the site when up and running will show you this. We (the people who have set FA Watch up) have all been on the new site and things need ironing out at the moment but it will be good and the real points will be made on there as fans from every club will involved, the problem with it just being on a City forum at present is only City related incident will be mentioned but this will change. We have everything in place now and Moonbeams has organised for every premier league clubs fan websites such as our own, to be messaged with the details and information required to get this in motion. Watch this space ;0)
NMF!

A Rate the Ref website forum exists http://www.ratetheref.co.nr/

trueblue09 said:
Hi there lads, any more news on this yet?????? i was told to focus on the wolves forums and havent realy been contacted further for 3 weeks now.

Hi trueblue09,

Apologies for not contacting you recently, but I've been away and there wasn't anything further to add to what I've already said. We're just waiting for the new site to go live and then it will be all systems go. As soon as the site is live I'll PM you the message to be posted on the Wolves forums.

As NMF! says - Watch this space :-)

kippaxsteps1 said:
Did anybody listen to Radio 5 tonight when Jeff Winters was on discussing Alex Fergiescums recent outburst, he said that he once sent off Roy Keane and did not ref a match for the scum for 2 years, he also said that when other refs had a conflict with the red nose t**t or any other part of the evil empire that they had also beeen treated in the same way, it was suggested that due to this he got the refs he wanted, (who would not have the balls to deal with him and therefore giving them an unfair advantage) He finally pointed out that when United are ever charged with anything they bring in a team full of lawyers and due to this refs sometimes turn a blind eye to the cheating scums antics.

This is from a former Ref from the premier league ! What the hell is going on ? How is it that united and probably the other 3 can get away with this blatent minpulation of the game and the FA are quite happy to take up the arse from them.

UNBELIVABLE
I didn't hear it myself but it's depressingly predictable.

One it shows referees up as being spineless and two, the FA as something rather worse.

Until the FA give their referees full and proper support to make honest decisions then nothing will change. We must do our bit to try and bring about that change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.