FA Watch

trueblue09 said:
moonbeams said:
Hi trueblue09,

Apologies for not contacting you recently, but I've been away and there wasn't anything further to add to what I've already said. We're just waiting for the new site to go live and then it will be all systems go. As soon as the site is live I'll PM you the message to be posted on the Wolves forums.

As NMF! says - Watch this space :-)

Hi ah thanks for the update cant wait for it to go live

Hi,

Sorry again for the lack of contact. Hopefully we will have some news shortly.

I had a call this afternoon from BBC Radio Manchester offering us the opportunity to go on their Blue Tuesday show and tell them all about our campaign. They have free dates from 10 November onwards.

I've explained that we have a media officer (Not My Fault) who is the first port of call for this sort of thing, and they're quite happy with this - indeed, whatever we decide.

I've left a message on NMF's home phone asking him to ring me back to sort out the details.

Mark Tipton said:
I had a call this afternoon from BBC Radio Manchester offering us the opportunity to go on their Blue Tuesday show and tell them all about our campaign. They have free dates from 10 November onwards.

I've explained that we have a media officer (Not My Fault) who is the first port of call for this sort of thing, and they're quite happy with this - indeed, whatever we decide.

I've left a message on NMF's home phone asking him to ring me back to sort out the details.

Congrats Monty. Looks like some are sitting up and taking notice.

Edit previous message - both Not My Fault and myself will be making our first public appearance on the Blue Tuesday show on 10 November.

Thanks to Emily Brobyn (who posts on here as Emily mcfc) for making this happen.

Tune in between 6-7pm on 95.1.

Just wanted to say it's good to see so many people starting to register on the FA Watch forum. Plus the forum is now looking great so well done to those involved in making that happen too. As Mark has said make sure you tune in on the 10th to hear us really launch this into the public domain. As Mark has already said, a big thanks to Emily for letting us on air! :0/

not my fault! said:
Just wanted to say it's good to see so many people starting to register on the FA Watch forum. Plus the forum is now looking great so well done to those involved in making that happen too. As Mark has said make sure you tune in on the 10th to hear us really launch this into the public domain. As Mark has already said, a big thanks to Emily for letting us on air! :0/

Has it gone live? I must've missed the link.

Ricster said:
not my fault! said:

Has it gone live? I must've missed the link.

No but for some reason half of bluemoon has managed to register on the forum part of the site, lol. I Think it will be live very soon so keep checking the address, although one of us will probably post to let everyone know when it's happening. Obviously we have been on the forum to iron out any blips and such so maybe someone has put the address up on a previous page?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.