FA Watch

DontLookBackInAnger said:
The site looks great.

Thanks, the IT guys have done us proud.

Take a bow lads!

Here's the link again in case anyone missed it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://fawatch.org/forum/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fawatch.org/forum/index.php</a>

It's really easy to use the new site, like bluemoon and even your basic level user like me will find it easy to navigate.
I've been trying to get myself up to speed with all things Everton last few days and finding my way round there sites is challenging to say the least.
Thanks, the IT lads have done great.

Very professional looking site, well done lads.
One concern i do have though is that it allows you to show your team supported. Now thats probably fine a bit further along the line but don't you think it might put off some supporters thinking they are joining up with city (we're not everyones 2nd team anymore) because that is all that is on there at the moment, city fans.
I know you have shown concern previously about it not being a city only site and think you should give some thought into changing the options so it just shows where your from or leave it off altogether for now.

Jordie said:
One concern i do have though is that it allows you to show your team supported. Now thats probably fine a bit further along the line but don't you think it might put off some supporters thinking they are joining up with city (we're not everyones 2nd team anymore) because that is all that is on there at the moment, city fans.
I know you have shown concern previously about it not being a city only site and think you should give some thought into changing the options so it just shows where your from or leave it off altogether for now.

You have a point !!
Just changed mine to (premiership teams.)

Jordie said:

Hi Jordie,

Thanks for your comments and feedback on the site, it's much appreciated. With regard to your concern about showing team support, hopefully this will be eradicated shortly. We are hoping to start posting on other clubs forums from as early as this evening, which, we hope, will give supporters of other teams the option to join the campaign. The message that will posted on other teams forums makes it very clear that this is a campaign for all Prem clubs.

However, I'll pass your comments on to the rest of the board for consideration and I'll get back to you once a decision has been reached.

Thanks again.

blue John said:
I am having a problem reading the code (must be an age thing)

me too... and after I changed it a few times, it said I had exceeded the number....

levets said:
blue John said:
I am having a problem reading the code (must be an age thing)

me too... and after I changed it a few times, it said I had exceeded the number....

We'll look into this for you guys. However, I'm no techie, so I don't know if anything can be done to rectify it. But I'll pass it on to Damocles, if anyone can help he can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.