FA Watch

eshiers1 said:
looks good

very professional!

look forward to getting the campaign going and getting other clubs involved!

Cheers, hope you registered? 10th of November myself and Mark are on the old wireless so that should make the fun begin. I think some more media action will then follow that, and I doubt it will be long before SSN come knocking, lol.

not my fault! said:
eshiers1 said:
looks good

very professional!

look forward to getting the campaign going and getting other clubs involved!

Cheers, hope you registered? 10th of November myself and Mark are on the old wireless so that should make the fun begin. I think some more media action will then follow that, and I doubt it will be long before SSN come knocking, lol.

i did...i'm ell

and if its online i'll try and catch it...unfotunately gmr does not reach this far north!

Mark Tipton said:
Edit previous message - both Not My Fault and myself will be making our first public appearance on the Blue Tuesday show on 10 November.

Thanks to Emily Brobyn (who posts on here as Emily mcfc) for making this happen.

Tune in between 6-7pm on 95.1.

quality, getting some recognition, well done.

I am going to be pissed off if Barry plays for England at Wembley and picks up an injury, it is obvious to me that Rooney and Gerrad have been given permission to not play after their clubs have asked so if our player has to play and gets injured does theis mean certain clubs ie Rags/Liverpool are getting preferential treatment from the FA?

It will be interesting to see, it seems funny just how many Rag and Liverpool players come down with mystery injuries when it is a meaningless game, the FA almost have the attitude ' you have a rest, we will get the lower clubs players to fill in and take the risk'.

It is wrong.

Ferguson has always pulled his players out of international matches and everybody knows it. Benitez is now following suit.

Dave S said:
Ferguson has always pulled his players out of international matches and everybody knows it. Benitez is now following suit.

True-Giggs has pulled out more times than Ron Jeremy.

Can we use this evidence from the derby?

article004d225af000005d30.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.