FA Watch

moonbeams said:
levets said:
me too... and after I changed it a few times, it said I had exceeded the number....

We'll look into this for you guys. However, I'm no techie, so I don't know if anything can be done to rectify it. But I'll pass it on to Damocles, if anyone can help he can.
Got it done this morning still a bit of a job though it is not that easy to read (plus I had no John Smiths inside me this morning)

blue John said:
moonbeams said:
We'll look into this for you guys. However, I'm no techie, so I don't know if anything can be done to rectify it. But I'll pass it on to Damocles, if anyone can help he can.
Got it done this morning still a bit of a job though it is not the easy to read (plus I had no John Smiths inside me this morning)

Was that the problem then? Lol.

moonbeams said:
blue John said:
Got it done this morning still a bit of a job though it is not the easy to read (plus I had no John Smiths inside me this morning)

Was that the problem then? Lol.
John Smiths is a cure not a problem :-)

Just to update you all. The message has now been sent out to the team who will begin spreading the word on other clubs forums (literally a few hundred fan websites) The guys are going to be busy and I'd just like to thank them all once again, for the sterling job they are doing on behalf of football supporters everywhere and wish them the best of luck.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ictures-phone-reminder-family-kept-alive.html

Is this of interest to FA Watch? It's what you might call circumstantial evidence, and I do realise Championship games fall outside the remit of FA Watch. It's a story relating to Iain Hume's recovery from a fractured skull sustained on the pitch.

Simon Davey - his manager at the time - accused D'Urso of endangering the player's life, and Barnsley were not alone in criticising the FA for not punishing Morgan [Chris Morgan, Sheffiled United] further.

A group of 15 MPs even protested after the FA decided there was not enough proof that Morgan's actions were deliberate to justify them intervening, as they have in several high-profile cases where a player had already received a yellow card.

'It's just very hypocritical,' said Hume. 'The FA go against their own word so many times.

'Within the same week Didier Drogba was booked for throwing a coin back into the crowd and that was put in the match report yet he was given a three-match ban.

'And then the whole Adebayor thing has just gone on. He was booked for the celebration and then given an extra suspended ban and fine. There you go again.

'It needs to be realised that you don't have to be in the Champions League or the top of the Premier League to have cases like this looked at properly. It should start from the bottom up, and I don't think it does at the moment.'

moonbeams said:
levets said:
me too... and after I changed it a few times, it said I had exceeded the number....

Update:

The STAR, otherwise known as Damocles, is working on this as we speak. I can't tell you what a help he's been.

Fixed it.

FAWatch now uses a ReCaptcha system. This means that when you register, you are actually helping screenreaders for the blind and the like improve their accuracy.

You'd be evil NOT to register to be honest.

Jordie said:
Very professional looking site, well done lads.
One concern i do have though is that it allows you to show your team supported. Now thats probably fine a bit further along the line but don't you think it might put off some supporters thinking they are joining up with city (we're not everyones 2nd team anymore) because that is all that is on there at the moment, city fans.
I know you have shown concern previously about it not being a city only site and think you should give some thought into changing the options so it just shows where your from or leave it off altogether for now.

Hi, this is my doing I'm afraid and I will explain why!
The reason was to show us which fans from which clubs were registering without having to ask the poster. We now have a few Rochdale fans and a West Ham fan who have posted on the site and I'm sure there are others I havent noticed yet? Over the next week or so we will have a lot more fans of other club who post on the forum and the amount of City fans will balance out. It just looks all City at present because we have only mentioned it on Bluemoon but once Lin's team gets going it will be open season I'm sure, lol.

*Bump*

Oi... Yeh you! Why have you not registered on the site/forum yet? What do you mean you dont know? Get it done yeh!
Joking aside, we would love more of you to take a min and give it at least one look and offer feedback, and hey why not register to while your at it.

NMF!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.