FA Watch

Hi ladies and gents,

Just an enquiry / observation that I have been thinking over. Obviously people of different allegiances will be joining FA watch eventually and it will balance out according to NMF which is fine. The concern I have is that obviously events shall take place on the field of play against two rival teams that result in two sets of fans of different allegiance end up bickering over it rather than outlining it and then contacting the relevant people according to what has actually occured.

Therefore my question is this. How do you propose to avoid such bickering between two sets of rival fans over certain decisions and keep your eye on the ultimate goal which is to ensure that the FA are consistent in their findings and ultimately their punishments in the interests of all fairness.

Views?

C_T_I_D said:
Hi ladies and gents,

Just an enquiry / observation that I have been thinking over. Obviously people of different allegiances will be joining FA watch eventually and it will balance out according to NMF which is fine. The concern I have is that obviously events shall take place on the field of play against two rival teams that result in two sets of fans of different allegiance end up bickering over it rather than outlining it and then contacting the relevant people according to what has actually occured.

Therefore my question is this. How do you propose to avoid such bickering between two sets of rival fans over certain decisions and keep your eye on the ultimate goal which is to ensure that the FA are consistent in their findings and ultimately their punishments in the interests of all fairness.

Views?

You're just trying to trick us arnt you!!! Crafter begger, lol.
Hear what your saying and you bring up an excellent point, but.... Is that not what happens on any forum regardless? Do fans of the same team not dissagree with different aspects of the game, their club, players etc etc. We only have to pick any thread on hear to see not everyone agrees. We have to remember that at some point we will be questioning why a City player has not received a ban for an offence or why a City player has not been sent off or yellow carded when he should have been. It's swings and roundabouts I guess, you cant stop people disputing and I for one wouldnt want to either, I think we have to look at each case as and when it happens and see where we go from there. It's a learning curve at the moment for us all (except Ric who has this site too) and we will learn how to resolve problems as and when they arise I'm sure. Good post though.

moonbeams said:
Just to update you all. The message has now been sent out to the team who will begin spreading the word on other clubs forums (literally a few hundred fan websites) The guys are going to be busy and I'd just like to thank them all once again, for the sterling job they are doing on behalf of football supporters everywhere and wish them the best of luck.

I've sent a PM.

That Hoth/Hoof (?) guy from stoke better be getting a 3 match ban for violent conduct! One to look out for...

If City scored a goal in a cup final that was later deemed to be fractionally offside would you campaign with all your heart to have the goal taken back, the game replayed or for the referee to face severe punishment despite the goals significance to City?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.