FA Watch

I dont think its safe to announce a website with the configurator on the main page? AFAICS anyone can edit it? I´m not sure though :-)

I am probably the lastest member to this forum but I want to be one of the first there!

so are we still gunna be on football focus tomorrow :)

only a few days it been going and already on BBC

well done monty and everyone else great work lads :)

This could be brilliant, I'm sure fans of all clubs will want to contribute. It can be no bad thing for the authorities even just to know they're being monitored in an organised and independent way.

Big well done to all involved and specially Monty for driving it.

EMPLOYMENT NEWS

Situations vacant:

Website designer
Fan site co-ordinator
Photoshopper

Situations wanted:

Official spokesman
Media whore (Football Focus & Sky liaison)
Roaming reporter

May I all remind you unemployment is at a ten year high and you'll get what you're given, or I'll cut your bloody benefit.

Volunteers please!

Montgomery Burns said:
EMPLOYMENT NEWS

Situations vacant:

Website designer
Fan site co-ordinator
Photoshopper

Situations wanted:

Official spokesman
Roaming reporter

May I all remind you unemployment is at a ten year high and you'll get what you're given, or I'll cut your bloody benefit.

Volunteers please!
Isnt that you Monty ;)

Hi MB,

Admiral job in holding the feet of these corrupt tw@ts to the flames.

Re getting the word out there: I'm not sure if it's been suggested yet but why not ask the FA to put a link to fawatch on their site? A little incendiary but it would be interesting to see their reaction - "nothing to hide, nothing to fear". If they say no then you can publish their refusal on the front page of the new site. It's a win/win situation.

Regards

sam the drummer said:
Montgomery Burns said:
EMPLOYMENT NEWS

Situations vacant:

Website designer
Fan site co-ordinator
Photoshopper

Situations wanted:

Official spokesman
Roaming reporter

Volunteers please!
Isnt that you Monty ;)

It's funny you say that Sam, from what I can gather there may be a duel coming up!

Any joy with the Website design and photoshopper thingymajig jobs yet?

CBlue said:
Hi MB,

Admiral job in holding the feet of these corrupt tw@ts to the flames.

Re getting the word out there: I'm not sure if it's been suggested yet but why not ask the FA to put a link to fawatch on their site? A little incendiary but it would be interesting to see their reaction - "nothing to hide, nothing to fear". If they say no then you can publish their refusal on the front page of the new site. It's a win/win situation.

Regards

That's perhaps the funniest thing I've seen all week - brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.