Fabián Ruiz

There’s a huge difference between an extra body to neutralise injury/suspension, and another expensive, elite midfielder who’s going to keep Foden 4/5th choice.

Fabregas is way past his best, but he probably could be enticed into a bit-part player/coach role - playing 5-10 game’s a season with legs around him when necessary. That’s the kind of player we should be bringing in to pad out the squad without compromising Foden’s development; he’d probably learn a lot from him too.
LOL Fabregas legs had gone 3 years ago, this City are the champions of England not the club of old whom signed has-beens looking for one last easy pay day.

Would be a great signing, if we could move Gundogan on then Ruiz with KDB and Rodri would be a fantastic midfield.

Would be a great signing, if we could move Gundogan on then Ruiz with KDB and Rodri would be a fantastic midfield.

we should offer Gundogan plus £40m for Ruiz.

Gundogan said he would be open to a new challenge and I always said he would really shine in Serie A which is a much slower league.

it would be a great move for all parties tbh

we should offer Gundogan plus £40m for Ruiz.

Gundogan said he would be open to a new challenge and I always said he would really shine in Serie A which is a much slower league.

it would be a great move for all parties tbh
Gundogans wages are probably above what Napoli would go for, they are also gonna likely have a big rebuilding period so they may well just be looking at picking up cheaper players to develop. You never know though.

Gundogans wages are probably above what Napoli would go for, they are also gonna likely have a big rebuilding period so they may well just be looking at picking up cheaper players to develop. You never know though.
Gundog is only 29 and relies on his vision, passing and tactical smartness. I think he could probably do a job in Serie A for 5 more years. Serie A is probably the league that suits him the most. Wages would be a problem though, but maybe he would accept a wage cut who knows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.