Fabián Ruiz

It's not true, anyhow.

City will never do business with Napoli again.

Dear Tolmie,

it’s been some time now since you last gave us a cryptic transfer clue or inside knowledge. I know that not everyone appreciates it but many of us really do.

so I suppose all I’m saying is, if you would like to go ahead and tell me we are going to sign Martinez, Haland, Skriniar, Chilwell and Grealish, I would be totally okay with that.

Cheers Pal

To suggest we’d never do business with a club again because they screwed us once is absurd. That’s the levels of pettiness you see on the playground and the stories you hear in shit click bait newspapers not the actions of some of the most professional business minded people going. If they have a player we want desperately enough we will do business.

Looked tidy enough against Barca but can’t say he stood out although I accept that’s hard to do when the opponents dominate so heavily and your gameplan is based around sitting deep and waiting for a counter

To suggest we’d never do business with a club again because they screwed us once is absurd. That’s the levels of pettiness you see on the playground and the stories you hear in shit click bait newspapers not the actions of some of the most professional business minded people going. If they have a player we want desperately enough we will do business.

Looked tidy enough against Barca but can’t say he stood out although I accept that’s hard to do when the opponents dominate so heavily and your gameplan is based around sitting deep and waiting for a counter

We had ITKs and even our own mouthpiece journalists claim that Laporte has burnt his bridge with us. Wonder how that turned out in the end...

We had ITKs and even our own mouthpiece journalists claim that Laporte has burnt his bridge with us. Wonder how that turned out in the end...

Didn’t even come to mind but that’s a great point. Anybody that’s says we wouldn’t do business with Napoli is essentially calling us amateurs for suggesting we’d scupper a potential deal purely because they did something we didn’t like previously, and the people at our club have proven for many years now they’re anything but amateurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.