Fabian Delph - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has to come back and be available its getting a joke with him now.

Last two PL games he started:
Leicester-City 2-1
City-Palace 2-3.

Hardly good memories and than he got his stupid red card in January quickly after these.

He has to come back and be available its getting a joke with him now.

Last two PL games he started:
Leicester-City 2-1
City-Palace 2-3.

Hardly good memories and than he got his stupid red card in January quickly after these.
In that case, isn't it probably a good thing he's not available?

So is constantly slagging a lad who was pivotal to our Centurion year and never gives less than 100%,or do you think different?
I agree slagging a player off constantly is annoying. Lots of people do it with different players. Yourself included i.e in the case of Gundogan. But these are just opinions. And the best way to counter them are with facts and better opinions.

But if you peruse NY comments you'd notice my response to such attack on players will be to attack the argument proffered. Not the person proffering it. And definitely not someone else related to said person.

I genuinely think attacking members personally is a bit beyond the lines. Don't get me wrong, I'm no prude. And I am willing to attack anyone's argument at anytime. As I expect anyone to attack mine. Im even okay when people go overboard and attack me personally (as sometimes happens here), but if you attack my mum, dad, sister, family etc. That is a step too far.

I might not respond in kind, but it doesn't mea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.