Fabian Delph - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a great season for us, been a good signing. But clearly not good enough anymore for the standard we play at.

Need to sort out LB this summer, Zinchenko is looking the best of a pretty average bunch.

Had a great season for us, been a good signing. But clearly not good enough anymore for the standard we play at.

Need to sort out LB this summer, Zinchenko is looking the best of a pretty average bunch.
I think we have to accept that every position can’t be filled by a galactico and there’s no point in throwing £80m or £90m at whoever’s the flavour of the month left back this summer as happened with Mendy.

Zinchenko has come on in leaps and bounds but when he makes a mistake that costs us a goal, the knee jerk brigade will be baying for Sandro or Chilwell etc. Persevere with Zin and accept Delph for what he is, a top class pro just short of elite level who’s a fantastic squad member to be able to bring in when needed.

Zinchenko for me and then we will see how Mendy comes back after a few games, I wouldn't mind seeing Zin have a crack at his real position or if he can also be trained to be a deep-lying playmaker that can get his foot in when required.

Zinchenko for me and then we will see how Mendy comes back after a few games, I wouldn't mind seeing Zin have a crack at his real position or if he can also be trained to be a deep-lying playmaker that can get his foot in when required.
Mendy injured again? Thought Zinchenko was really growing into lb as did delph last season. Didn't look quite on the pace in the spurs game - not surprising as he hasn't really had a run this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.