Fabian Delph - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep opted for Delph's intelligence & versatility over Danilo, in hindsight easy to say it was a mistake owing to some naive defending on one action but this match could've just as easily ended up a win or draw. It's football but obviously it underscores the issues at LB in all the time Pep has been at City, crazy really

Delph's intelligence. Haha, good one.

Unfortunately we're having to throw players in to key games who haven't played much and we expect them to be at their best straight away. Most of our players need regular games to get the best out of them, Delph is one, so is Jesus and Mendy. It's a symptom of rotation but at the moment we have no choice.

Id rather be defending with Kane because you know thats where they are going to get the ball every time, without him they are more dangerous.
I get what you mean. They will play Sonaldo up top and Moura wide and will be tough to prevent from scoring. We need 3 minimum.

Last season I,like thousands of other blues thought he did a fantastic job. Unfortunately this season he’s been a liability when he’s been picked, that’s what made his selection last night very strange, not that he was the only strange selection last night.

Weird to throw him in with the stakes so high but clearly Pep didn't want to play Danilo and Walker.

You can forgive him getting caught out with the ball in behind but you can't forgive him for then getting back and essentially stopping to appeal for the ball going out. Play to the whistle! It is lesson fucking 1! If he had have done that he would have been able to block the shot.

Fernandinho had a nibble at Kane too. After Walker being silly in the FA Cup semi I am surprised how many stupid things the players did last night. We are more experienced than Spurs and yet looked like we couldn't handle the occasion at times.

Need a thoroughly professional performance at home and to win the tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.