Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

I saw him a few times last year, looked very good, would love him, but a couple of times was lucky to stay on the park(the Millwall game springs to mind).

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I saw him a few times last year, looked very good, would love him, but a couple of times was lucky to stay on the park(the Millwall game springs to mind).

Yep but thats not always a bad thing in my opinion. Hard pushed to think of the last person to move up for big money was - Walcott is the only one that springs to mind and he spend a couple of years in the reserves but was a lot younger - but also was playing at a higher level than Delph is now.

mcfcliam said:
I'd have him, be great alongside Toure.

However, I'd rather get a more experienced defender.

Who's this defender you're talking about..?

AntonDonJuan said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Your doubting his info SKIPPY, i'm reinforcing it, shame your calvins can't do the same for your arse
Anyone can reinforce someones info.

You came with a big reputation and have failed to deliver, We should change your username to Veron

I think there is a turtle head on the horizon, backing down is a snide part of cowardice, you as usual offer someone to hang themselves but when countered get personal..... now what about this self imposed ban?
And I wouldn't expect you to understand the complexities of true intellect, so the 'rep' as you put it, is alive and kicking.

Cheers for the vid Nixon. Looks a good player, quick and an absolute wand of a left peg!

johnmc said:

Yep but thats not always a bad thing in my opinion. Hard pushed to think of the last person to move up for big money was - Walcott is the only one that springs to mind and he spend a couple of years in the reserves but was a lot younger - but also was playing at a higher level than Delph is now.

Your right it doesn't happen much anymore, but Leeds are kind of an odd case. The reason it doesn't happen much, is the bigger club snap up all the good youngsters, but in this case I'm guessing maybe Delph was signed while Leeds were still in the top flight, or very close to it.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Anyone can reinforce someones info.

You came with a big reputation and have failed to deliver, We should change your username to Veron

I think there is a turtle head on the horizon, backing down is a snide part of cowardice, you as usual offer someone to hang themselves but when countered get personal..... now what about this self imposed ban?
And I wouldn't expect you to understand the complexities of true intellect, so the 'rep' as you put it, is alive and kicking.
Haha, you don't half talk some shite. Why would i get banned for your info being wrong? I'm not the one waving my willy around asking everyone to look at how big it is. I've yet to see you call anything right, maybe you're just living off your past reputation

johnmc said:

tevez was the last player to move up for big money ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.