Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

OrigamiNinja said:
Cheers for the vid Nixon. Looks a good player, quick and an absolute wand of a left peg!

I did one before Nixon and NO one thanked me!!!!.............Ya set ov bastids, where's my thanks!!!!!! :(

AntonDonJuan said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I think there is a turtle head on the horizon, backing down is a snide part of cowardice, you as usual offer someone to hang themselves but when countered get personal..... now what about this self imposed ban?
And I wouldn't expect you to understand the complexities of true intellect, so the 'rep' as you put it, is alive and kicking.
Haha, you don't half talk some shite. Why would i get banned for your info being wrong? I'm not the one waving my willy around asking everyone to look at how big it is. I've yet to see you call anything right, maybe you're just living off your past reputation

You asked some1 to impose a ban if the info was incorrect.... correct?
Then you publicly say there info is bolloxs.... correct?
Then when your countered as the OP wasn't 100% you wither and die.

My info stays between a select few who know who they are..... this, unlike your goodself isn't my life. SORRY DON

Petetheblu said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Cheers for the vid Nixon. Looks a good player, quick and an absolute wand of a left peg!

I did one before Nixon and NO one thanked me!!!!.............Ya set ov bastids, where's my thanks!!!!!! :(

Apologies Pete I never saw your vid! Thanks anyway!!!!!

OrigamiNinja said:
Petetheblu said:

Apologies Pete I never saw your vid! Thanks anyway!!!!!

I was only having a bit of a laugh, I was'nt being serious. Besides that Nixon can do all that youtube straight on bluemoon and I'm still messing about with the old link stuff.....He's a right show off by all accounts!!

You asked some1 to impose a ban if the info was incorrect.... correct? correct
Then you publicly say there info is bolloxs.... correct? incorrect
Then when your countered as the OP wasn't 100% you wither and die. incorrect

My info stays between a select few who know who they are..... this, unlike your goodself isn't my life. SORRY DON
I like you Zim, you're a character, more fun than half the boring cnuts on here x

celf said:
if we do sign him and then loan him bk,i think he will spend at least 3 days training at carrington during the week, i remember Kaspar doing this when he was out on loan,it makes good sense that he trains with top stars week in week out rather than a league 2 side!!!
Not sure that would be feesable for an outfield player. Schmeichel won't have been involved in training with the other players so much anyway, keepers tend to do their own thing. An outfield player needs to get involved in the tactical side of things with his teammates, positioning, formations etc.

Also, on this Delph thing, I'll believe it when I see it, there are very few people I believe on this board, and none of them have mentioned Delph as yet.

Petetheblu said:
I was only having a bit of a laugh, I was'nt being serious. Besides that Nixon can do all that youtube straight on bluemoon and I'm still messing about with the old link stuff.....He's a right show off by all accounts!!

LOL apologies Pete, I appear to have stolen this from you and feel it should be returned ;o)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD84U3G34tM&feature=related[/youtube]

(I used that fancy button that says "Youtube" in the post and then pasted the link in between !)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Petetheblu said:

LOL apologies Pete, I appear to have stolen this from you and feel it should be returned ;o)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD84U3G34tM&feature=related[/youtube]

(I used that fancy button that says "Youtube" in the post and then pasted the link in between !)

Show off.

AntonDonJuan said:
You asked some1 to impose a ban if the info was incorrect.... correct? correct
Then you publicly say there info is bolloxs.... correct? incorrect
Then when your countered as the OP wasn't 100% you wither and die. incorrect

I like you Zim, you're a character, more fun than half the boring cnuts on here x

Thats more like it............. there is alot of love on this forum today, believe kolo's dusty impression is infectious. x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.