Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

AntonDonJuan said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ha Ha! No, I bleeding well won't take a banning!

I love the abuse on here too much.

What excuse do you need to wind-up a Leeds fan, anyway. You can rub his nose in it with this one - although £10m cash up front for a potless club must surely give them a chance of starting to climb.

I actually miss em' - the abuse and the fact they hate manure!
Not so confident then ;)

99.9%

AntonDonJuan said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ha Ha! No, I bleeding well won't take a banning!

I love the abuse on here too much.

What excuse do you need to wind-up a Leeds fan, anyway. You can rub his nose in it with this one - although £10m cash up front for a potless club must surely give them a chance of starting to climb.

I actually miss em' - the abuse and the fact they hate manure!
Not so confident then ;)

I'll take the ban if i'm wrong, if you agree to take it if i'm right.............. some1 give him a tissue

Can this guy play in both Ireland and Barry's position?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I'll take the ban if i'm wrong, if you agree to take it if i'm right.............. some1 give him a tissue
You piped up with exactly the same as Tolmie, after he'd posted it. So it's not your info skippy

AntonDonJuan said:
You piped up with exactly the same as Tolmie, after he'd posted it. So it's not your info skippy

Your doubting his info SKIPPY, i'm reinforcing it, shame your calvins can't do the same for your arse

Ok, seems one or two are unaware of Mr Delph. Youtube could make the chuckle brother look good I know, but here's his goals from last season (scoring is not all his game is made up of though)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFfb9JhWHM[/youtube]

AntonDonJuan said:

Your doubting his info SKIPPY, i'm reinforcing it, shame your calvins can't do the same for your arse
Anyone can reinforce someones info.

You came with a big reputation and have failed to deliver, We should change your username to Veron

Is he not more of a holding midfielder? Don't really have much to back this up, just thought he was...
Unrelated, if you look on youtube he's scored some fantastic long-range goals this kid!

More unrelated, I wish Leeds good in general. Hope they can return to top-flight one day... We've been there as well, falling down the leagues (though for different reasons I suppose).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.