Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

Seems like an exciting prospect. I wouldn't want to loan him back to Leeds though. If we're gonna spend £10 million on someone i'd rather he wasn't haven't lumps kicked out of him in League 1 every week. Could be a useful back up to Ireland/Barry.

city diehard said:
Has this got any legs?

And what have these itk's said?
I'm not convinced an itk has said anything about Delph yet.

sweep said:
Matt Diablo said:
I don't know I beleive tha Zin... can't see why he would be arsed comin on sayin what he said
Its quite common on here, one of the two or three proven ITKs posts some new info and regular as clockwork one or two of the bullshitters will come along and say 'Yeah you're right about that mate'.

BTW my source has also confirmed the Delph deal too, I would've posted it earlier but my pc was switched off ;)

Well heres a little info for ya roadsweeper......... ask thom wher he got his info from. clown

bluebean said:
if this was all agreed last night, then why have we heard nothing at all today?

It's been mentioned before, but today is all about Bobby Robson, so trying to take any attention away from that is just wrong.

Hope this is true cracking prospect is delph, cheers for info tolmie!!!

He's not bad player but ken bates have been trying to flog this kid for 18 months he's just feeding this info to the press and linking him
to us because we have the money and quotes of 10 mill is well over the top for him, if any club bid 4 mill he snap there hand of

Guess we can afford to splash £10million on some young English talent. Just a shame that slimeball Ken Bates is in charge of Leeds and has been trying to flog the kid for years.

The bloke that owns Leeds only paid £10m for the whole fucking club!

If we go for him, we should pay a low starting fee with add-ons if he comes good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.