Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

Bilboblue said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
It's so nice to see our Yorkshire friends pay us a rare visit, now back to your league one forum with Millwall and Gillingham.

Short memory.......

But still funny lol
I remember it well, but then again Leeds are about to start their 3rd season there!

"not for sale"? Is that why Bates has been trying to flog him for £10mil in the media everytime a transfer window opens?

Get him in, one for the future! Let them keep him on loan for a season though as we have enough midfielders already in Barry, de Jong, Ireland, Johnson, Kompany, Petrov, Weiss and Wright-Phillips, thats 8 midfielders, 9 if you class Robinho as a left midfielder.
Unless the player is world class theres no point bringning in another midfielder, for example Alonso (yes i know we wont get him, just an example).

God I hope this is true. I really can't believe that no top club has met Bates valuation of £10m for Delph!!
It's a steal, Delph has everything thats needed to be a success in the premiership without a doubt.

Good goal from 0:23

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23XOb9JSt7U[/youtube]

BringBackSwales said:
markt said:
leeds united will not like that will thay grass roots ha ha you fucking dick little club in scum land thats what you man shitty
fabian delph not for sale, fabian delph not for sale w a c c o e

where would I go on google to get this translated into English?

http://translate.google.com/#

Copy and paste it in and choose
Inbred > English.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.