Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

tolmie's hairdoo said:
brief update - City hoping to announce this next 48 hours.

Leeds play Burnley this afternoon, so could even come out somewhere by later tonight.

As previously stated, a deal has been reached, only issues of where the lad ends up next season.

So your saying that he might go straight back to Leeds on a season long loan?

According to the M.E.N we are only going for one more signing and it isnt Fabian Delph
But rumours that they are chasing Franck Ribery, Jamie Carragher, Xabi Alonso and Fabian Delph are all cases of agents trying desperately to lubricate the market.

In 2 days time, be prepared for tolmie's hairdoo saying "oh... err... they did not reach an agreement over where Delph plays next season. City wanted him here, Leeds wanted him back on loan. Neither side has budged and the deal is now off." Back covered.

I really want this to happen, but until it does, i'll always be a sceptic!

Well he has certainly put his neck on the line with this one. We shall see either way

Best mate is a big Leeds fan, he watches them everywhere, he says Delph has the pottential to be a huge talent. As well as this he comes from a very respectable family and, despite the attention he has been getting over the last couple of years, his feet are firmly on the ground. I reckon if this kid can learn, over the next 2 or 3 years, off the players we have and will have then, by that time, £10m will look like a snip. Plus this would send out a message to the 'trying to buy a trophy' wankers that seem to be cropping up round where I live that we are, indeed, investing in the future as well as the present.

Project said:
Well he has certainly put his neck on the line with this one. We shall see either way

What will happen to him if there is no deal?

bluedabber said:
Best mate is a big Leeds fan, he watches them everywhere, he says Delph has the pottential to be a huge talent. As well as this he comes from a very respectable family and, despite the attention he has been getting over the last couple of years, his feet are firmly on the ground. I reckon if this kid can learn, over the next 2 or 3 years, off the players we have and will have then, by that time, £10m will look like a snip. Plus this would send out a message to the 'trying to buy a trophy' wankers that seem to be cropping up round where I live that we are, indeed, investing in the future as well as the present.

Hope you're right about his feet being on the ground, says on wikipedia he's already had a drink driving ban.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.