Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

Lomas has a lob on said:
markt said:
leeds united will not like that will thay grass roots ha ha you fucking dick little club in scum land thats what you man shitty
fabian delph not for sale, fabian delph not for sale w a c c o e
go back to your own forum if you've got 1

All Lids forums were sold to help pay debts.

mancityscot said:
He'd be a squad player. No way starting line up

I Agree , but he looks a good player , a player for the future but hes not reached his potential anything can happen its whether hes worth a 10 mil gamble , id say yes cause 10 mil is nout to us now. Im pretty sure he will come a great player in a few years withe the right coaches behind him

i would be very happy if we sign him. Delph will be a huge talent in a few years time

markt said:
leeds united will not like that will thay grass roots ha ha you fucking dick little club in scum land thats what you man shitty
fabian delph not for sale, fabian delph not for sale w a c c o e

Any league one player is available for sale to a Premiership club. I'd feel sympathy but Lids weren't complaining when they flashed the cash at, ahem, Seth Johnson.

Now is the time that we need to be buying top young talent, so they can sit on the bench and develop whilst playing occasionally. We need to be sustainable as a club, we can't spend 300m every 5 years to stay at the top of the league, we need to be signing these top young players so that we can keep them for 10 years and not have to feed off of the owners money constantly.

I've not seen enough of Delph to be totally convinced on him, I'd much rather we signed Hazard from Lille who I can guarantee you will become one of the world's best, but I certainly won't be complaining if we were to sign Deplh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.