Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

Pigeonho said:
If we sign Delph and Lescott today, i'm going round Bargain Booze and having a power wank right there next to the Heineken.

Delph had all but signed just before midnight last night - it won't be an IF - I know what you're saying about Heineken, though - it is wank!

johnmc said:
Pigeonho said:
If we sign Delph and Lescott today, i'm going round Bargain Booze and having a power wank right there next to the Heineken.

Out of interest is there an offer on Heineken?

Shop soiled in some branches!

Heineken is the best beer out there, the Import stuff anyway. It is £7.50 for 8 cans...bargain! Not sure about the idea of loaning him back though, it takes the shine off it a little. I'd like to see a press conf with him and Rocky Dennis side by side, showing everyone we are meaning business each day that passes.

Pigeonho said:
Heineken is the best beer out there, the Import stuff anyway. It is £7.50 for 8 cans...bargain! Not sure about the idea of loaning him back though, it takes the shine off it a little. I'd like to see a press conf with him and Rocky Dennis side by side, showing everyone we are meaning business each day that passes.
takes a massive shine off it imo, it may make sense but it still wouldn't feel right.

Ino you can edit yourself but on Wiki it says he has agreed to join us and will be loaned back to Leeds for next season.

Holy sheet! Are we really set to sign Delph today, Tolmie's hairdoo? Are you sure about this? He's a definate star of the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.