Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

Agreed. I've read that whole thread and they seem decent, even if they are Tykes ;-).

Interview with Leeds' manager right now, saying Delph actually was injured last game against Newcastle.

He also said ""All we can do is keep rejecting bids that we don't think are suitable".

Outrun said:
Interview with Leeds' manager right now, saying Delph actually was injured last game against Newcastle.

He also said ""All we can do is keep rejecting bids that we don't think are suitable".
i'll give you 1 guess as to which newcastle player it was that injured him?

chazmcfc said:
A big oh dear at this Tolmies Hairdoo poster. I know for a fact City haven't made a bid of any sort whatsoever for the lad as our kid is still good mates with him from there school days together. The only clubs that have made significant bids are Spurs and Skum, of which both were rejected.
Yeah, I can't be bothered to search through his past posts to find the proof but I'm pretty much 100% certain he's claimed ITK status in the past regarding signings, with dates etc and been hopelessly and completely wrong. I know NOTHING about anything that's going on at City but still thing I'm as much ITK as he is.

Manchester City manager Mark Hughes has confirmed the club's interest in Leeds starlet Fabian Delph.

The 19-year-old midfielder has attracted interest from Premier League clubs for some time and was pulled out of United's friendly with Burnley on Saturday, with speculation growing that he will become the latest player to move to Eastlands.

"We have an interest in the situation," said Hughes, following City's 1-1 friendly draw with Barnsley at Oakwell.

"He is a young player who has been brought to our attention. I'm not sure where we are up to with that because obviously I have been busy with the game today."

Andouble said:
Manchester City manager Mark Hughes has confirmed the club's interest in Leeds starlet Fabian Delph.

The 19-year-old midfielder has attracted interest from Premier League clubs for some time and was pulled out of United's friendly with Burnley on Saturday, with speculation growing that he will become the latest player to move to Eastlands.

"We have an interest in the situation," said Hughes, following City's 1-1 friendly draw with Barnsley at Oakwell.

"He is a young player who has been brought to our attention. I'm not sure where we are up to with that because obviously I have been busy with the game today."

Sir Humphrey Hughes-Appleby.

it's been spotted:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=154905&st=340" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=154905&st=340</a>

Andouble said:

the plot thickens!

what do you think he means by him not knowing were we are with this because of todays game??

delph allso supposed out injured in todays game??

im i getting 5 out of 2+2 or do you think this deal was going on today?

leewill31 said:
Andouble said:

the plot thickens!

what do you think he means by him not knowing were we are with this because of todays game??

delph allso supposed out injured in todays game??

im i getting 5 out of 2+2 or do you think this deal was going on today?

He means he's been at the game while other parties (presumably Cook, agents etc) have been sorting it out and he doesn't know what progress has been made (or not as the case may be) because he's been concetrating on the game.

fairly standard stuff for how football clubs are run.

I would like us to sign him, but seems nothing is happening at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.