Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

It means Hughes knows exactly what's going on but he is not saying anything yet. Always better to say I don't know than I'm not telling you.

sam221985 said:
leewill31 said:
the plot thickens!

what do you think he means by him not knowing were we are with this because of todays game??

delph allso supposed out injured in todays game??

im i getting 5 out of 2+2 or do you think this deal was going on today?

He means he's been at the game while other parties (presumably Cook, agents etc) have been sorting it out and he doesn't know what progress has been made (or not as the case may be) because he's been concetrating on the game.

fairly standard stuff for how football clubs are run.

pmsl m8 im not some 5 year old that needed that explaining,it was more along the lines of hughes was hinting that a deal is trying to be struck today with delphi!

was trying to see if others had the same opinion as me :)

I wonder if Mr Delph has picked up the same type of injury that Mr Wright Phillips did the day he 'suddenly' signed for Chelsea??

Mamba the cynical
31 Fabrication Street
Porkeyville
West Liar-cashire!

leewill31 said:
sam221985 said:
He means he's been at the game while other parties (presumably Cook, agents etc) have been sorting it out and he doesn't know what progress has been made (or not as the case may be) because he's been concetrating on the game.

fairly standard stuff for how football clubs are run.

pmsl m8 im not some 5 year old that needed that explaining,it was more along the lines of hughes was hinting that a deal is trying to be struck today with delphi!

was trying to see if others had the same opinion as me :)

fair enough mate

Matt Diablo said:
Anyone know the kids best position? Thinkin rampaging and direct attacking midfielder?
he's definately a midfielder but dont think he's got a defining position within the midfield yet, he's versatile tho he's played wide in certain games as well, but probably best way to describe him is box to box at the mo, which makes sense with elano going and he can be irelands back up. left footed

Matt Diablo said:
Anyone know the kids best position? Thinkin rampaging and direct attacking midfielder?

He's the kind of player who will win it outside his own box then drive forward to create the counter attack.

Matt Diablo said:
He's box to box, got a phenominally powerful left foot and scores many long-range efforts. He's tenacious, got pace, can run with the ball. He'll essentially be Ireland's understudy for a while, taking Elano's position in the squad. But i see no reason why he couldn't play alongside Ireland in some games, particularly at home. People have been saying, quite rightly, that should Ireland get injured we're fooked. Well Delph would be the solution. He has a slightly different playing style to Ireland, but he'd cover his position. He'd be a great addition to the squad i reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.