Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: City Trying To Sign Fabian Delph

Good signing if we can get him, he can replace Elano, and give us an option if Ireland were to be injured/suspended.

Re: Whats Delph Like?

He makes a mean bacon sandwich.

And he's bad at driving his mates home.

Re: City Trying To Sign Fabian Delph

Never really seen him but would love this to happen. One of my workmates is a Leeds fan and hes their very own comical ali..he wouldnt go to city, leeds are the biggest and best in the world, why the fuck would he join city ect. Would give me much joy if he did :)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

apologies from me to you Tolmie, I doubted you earlier but was clearly wrong as we are clearly interested - a hell of a prospect and at the very least being looked at by villa evilton spuds and scum, get in there and take a gamble Mark, sorry Tolmie

I'm not just saying this mate cos we're in for him but he is one of the best tacklers I've ever seen. Doesn't back out of anything and for quite a little lad wins a huge amount of ball. Great vision and passing ability and an eye for goal. He would walk into many a PL starting line up. Would be great if we signed him.

alera said:
MEN says it bollocks.

MEN altered their original story and deleted Delphs name from the list of alleged false targets like Carragher etc

stockportblue said:
alera said:
MEN says it bollocks.

MEN altered their original story and deleted Delphs name from the list of alleged false targets like Carragher etc

That's embarrassing

BlueMoon93 said:
I'm not just saying this mate cos we're in for him but he is one of the best tacklers I've ever seen. Doesn't back out of anything and for quite a little lad wins a huge amount of ball. Great vision and passing ability and an eye for goal. He would walk into many a PL starting line up. Would be great if we signed him.

I know he looks a good player but thats bit other the top
for a player who has not even played in the premier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.