Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

definitely agree with you there tricky. We have a huge problem with "dynamism", to use Hughes speak, in our midfield. We're so sluggish. I think Tevez will be a help and Barry too.

Just saw the Leeds managers post match interview on SSN. Looks promising. "we rejected two bids from premiership clubs a couple of weeks ago that were nowhere near our valuation. but obviously that could change"

Blue Mania said:
I hope we don't get him.. a decent young forgein player who has had a decent run out in a top flight division would be better..

But if we do get Delph then loan him out.. maybe to hull, birmingham, wolve's somewhere where he will get 1st team football and prove himself in the prem league.. As he could end up being a BIG FLOP..

Agree in part.. Think he would be a great signing and we should get him now. But agree that we should loan him to a Hull or Stoke and see him get his education in the top flight rather than Leeds.

Blue Mania said:
I hope we don't get him.. a decent young forgein player who has had a decent run out in a top flight division would be better..

But if we do get Delph then loan him out.. maybe to hull, birmingham, wolve's somewhere where he will get 1st team football and prove himself in the prem league.. As he could end up being a BIG FLOP..

are you being serious?????

Blue Mania said:

we can;t think like that or we;ll never get another "Bell".Premier experience can also mean another teams got their best years,then we pay 30mil for the down hill years.We can afford to gamble,and there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Ive watched this Delph a few times and i dont rate him that highly. I think he is very overated even at his young age. I usually get excited about signings but defo not this one. Sorry to be so negative!

Ireland_for_pm said:
Ive watched this Delph a few times and i dont rate him that highly. I think he is very overated even at his young age. I usually get excited about signings but defo not this one. Sorry to be so negative!
To be honest I;ve never seen him.Can anyone else give any opinion to get a bigger picture.

i8therags said:
Blue Mania said:

we can;t think like that or we;ll never get another "Bell".Premier experience can also mean another teams got their best years,then we pay 30mil for the down hill years.We can afford to gamble,and there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Spot on mate. We've signed plenty of 'finished articles' with Premiership experience. Well worth a minor gamble on this kid, coz he's got bags of potential.

He's already been done for drink driving, interesting! Micah and Nedum maybe gave a character reference on top of his good record. If he's 19 then forget loaning him out. Would we loan Weiss? He'd be a back up central midfielder along with Johnson, and could learn a lot from Barry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.