Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

chazmcfc said:
blueinsa said:
Made your day saying that hasnt it?

I take it your in full posession of all the facts surrounding this deal and will immediately inform us all of them?

No, i didnt think so.....
no mate, apologies if i have offended anyone. was more tongue in cheek towards tolmie !

Fair do's.

If he does sign for Villa then it will be for the right reasons(more chance of playing) so good luck to him.
Bates however can go and suck a dogs arse.

Personally think the kid would be wise to sign for Villa in this case... Would rarely play for our first team, if at all.

If he turns out to be good we can buy him next year - it's like we're sending him on trial to Villa ;-)

this all seems a little weird,especially the comments made by leeds?

bluemoonmatt said:
i8therags said:
Mmmm any teams in league1 need any quality loans till jan.Just long enough to f@ck leed;s season up..LOL

I think Norwich will storm that league with Charlton and MK picking up the scraps. Even with the Delph transfer money Leeds will need to bank that to buy their shithole stadium back, so there will be minimal investment in the playing side. Another season of play off failiure beckons I feel.
Hope so.I think it;ll be that Bates Dick, on his high horse.Hope he finds a way of explaining to Leeds fans why Villa were the chosen ones.I would love it if we offered more cash and offered him back on loan as part of the deal.Mind you we will never know as we don;t discuss our transfers in public,other than "here he is".Seems however we are rapidly becoming a cheep publicity punch bag for some of these bitter bas@rds in football who are quite happy to shit their pants AND wash them in public then shit themselves again.Lets hope we get this Elm lad.

CITYROBBO said:
He hasn't signed, leeds just accepted fee!!
Hasn't signed for whom? Leeds just accepted a fee from whom?

I'm trying to keep up.

i8therags said:
Mind you we will never know as we don;t discuss our transfers in public,other than "here he is".
The idea that City, and Mark Hughes in particular, don't discuss transfers in public doesn't stand up to much scrutiny.

Forget about him

Leeds United can confirm that a fee has been agreed with Aston Villa for Fabian Delph.

Leeds United wishes to place on record our appreciation for the honourable manner in which Aston Villa have conducted their interest in the player.

The club has resisted approaches from other FA Premier League clubs since agreeing terms with Aston Villa.

Having given Villa our commitment to transfer the player (subject to medical), we had no intention of going back on that.

Just announced the deal on Central News for somewhere between 6-9 million. They have been known to be wrong though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.