Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

stony said:
Leeds have also praised the way Villa conducted themselves during the negotiations and said they rejected two other Prem clubs. Thinly veiled dig at.........?

yes, but risdale's definition of 'honorable' is probably quite flexible.

It sounds to me like Villa put in a bid that was agreed a while ago, before our interest. They gave Villa their word that they'd transfer him to them so there was "no going back", even with us coming into the picture.

bizzbo said:
stony said:
Leeds have also praised the way Villa conducted themselves during the negotiations and said they rejected two other Prem clubs. Thinly veiled dig at.........?

yes, but risdale's definition of 'honorable' is probably quite flexible.

Ridsdales nothing to do with Leeds anymore, I think he's at Cardiff.

Project said:
It sounds to me like Villa put in a bid that was agreed a while ago, before our interest. They gave Villa their word that they'd transfer him to them so there was "no going back", even with us coming into the picture.

but surely it,s the players decision where he goes???............

Mmmm any teams in league1 need any quality loans till jan.Just long enough to f@ck leed;s season up..LOL

riley347 said:
Project said:

player can reject a move, but maybe he had already reached an agreement with villa. who knows what's going on....

riley347 said:
Project said:

The lad has a good head on his shoulders. It's not unreasonable to think he is fine with going to Villa as he may believe there is a greater chance of first team football.

Not that i'd agree with that assumption though - as i've said a few times I think we lack serious cover in midfield. An injury for Barry or Ireland or a chance to rest either and Delph would be in the picture IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.