Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

i8therags said:
Mmmm any teams in league1 need any quality loans till jan.Just long enough to f@ck leed;s season up..LOL

I think Norwich will storm that league with Charlton and MK picking up the scraps. Even with the Delph transfer money Leeds will need to bank that to buy their shithole stadium back, so there will be minimal investment in the playing side. Another season of play off failiure beckons I feel.

ahh my source was infact correct. i take back my apology tolmie. your itk status is now in pieces.

chazmcfc said:
ahh my source was infact correct. i take back my apology tolmie. your itk status is now in pieces.

Made your day saying that hasnt it?

I take it your in full posession of all the facts surrounding this deal and will immediately inform us all of them?

No, i didnt think so.....

southstand117 said:
has he signed for villa now then.
i would say so. they already have him in their player profiles on the official site.

blueinsa said:
chazmcfc said:

Made your day saying that hasnt it?

I take it your in full posession of all the facts surrounding this deal and will immediately inform us all of them?

No, i didnt think so.....
no mate, apologies if i have offended anyone. was more tongue in cheek towards tolmie !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.