Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

johnmc said:
Somud said:
Awful deal if we loan him to Leeds. He needs either to stay with us (best option) or get Premiership experience. With no Premiership experience next summer, it will be hard for him to convince us about not strengthening the central midfield, which further put him down the pecking order. This is just awful. He needs to play for us now, if he is really that good. The position he plays in, which seems to be box-to-box midfielder, is very thin behind Barry and Ireland. He will get games if he is good. The question is if he is fantastic or just hyped up by playing against Wycombe.

If we need to do it to capture one of the rising stars of the game then so be it. He wouldnt get much game time

Why wouldn't he get much game time? He is already 20 this year, and if he is really that good, he ought to be able to get game time when competing against question mark Johnson or out of position SWP in central midfield.

BringBackSwales said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
HE'S OURS - and City think he's the best bit of English talent they have seen in many years - watched him all last season.

As good as Jack Wilshire - and he's a gem of a player.

Apparently Hughes and Bates get on from their time at Chelsea together and that has gone a long way to smoothing the path.

based on what?

That's only based on City's own scouting reports of him.

Wilshire has been used as the comparison by City to gauge his current level.

From the snippets I have seen of him, he does look the business and Bates has been stalling manure since January in trying to sign him.

Somud said:
Why wouldn't he get much game time? He is already 20 this year, and if he is really that good, he ought to be able to get game time when competing against question mark Johnson or out of position SWP in central midfield.

My opinion is that he wouldn't get much game time. Maybe he would, i'm only guessing.

Pigeonho said:
Something not-right about Carlsberg. At that price though it's a steal. My preferred choice is always Heineken first, then Red Stripe failing that or if i'm in the mood for a stinking, rotten hang over the next day, Stella.

most of the top brand lager is tasteless goats piss,especially carling heiniken carlsberg, now for the best lager in the world try pilsner urquell,the best by a mile, or failing that budvar. stella, my arse

ps good bit of business the boy from leeds

johnmc said:
Somud said:

My opinion is that he wouldn't get much game time. Maybe he would, i'm only guessing.

Do you rate him?

If its true then its good news.

Mix of youth and experience rather going down the Real Madrid route

Pigeonho said:
Something not-right about Carlsberg. At that price though it's a steal. My preferred choice is always Heineken first, then Red Stripe failing that or if i'm in the mood for a stinking, rotten hang over the next day, Stella.
redstripe or peroni for me.

Somud said:
johnmc said:

Do you rate him?

Just curious why you always mention young players playing abroad but the best young prospect in England you know nothing about. Not having a go just seems a bit odd. Cracking player btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.