Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

You had better be right about this tolmie's, you've got me even more excited than i otherwise would be this morning! After Elano's departure yesterday, i posted saying that we should go for someone young and up and coming to take Elano's role in the squad. Someone that we could nurture who wouldn't mind being a squad player for a year or two. Fabian Delph is just about perfect. I want this to happen so bad.

Somud said:
Do you rate him?

Being honest I've heard a lot more of him than I have seen. I made sure I paid attention to him in the play off games at the end of the season. He came across as a dirty little get to me, and didnt particularly shine, but i know it is unfair to base my opinion on that.

However, not many players come from the third tier straight into a prem league first 11. And with an injury to any midfielder I always think there will be one ahead of him this season whilst he was finding his feet.

Wouldn't do him any harm spending another season at Leeds, in my opinion

if we do sign him and then loan him bk,i think he will spend at least 3 days training at carrington during the week, i remember Kaspar doing this when he was out on loan,it makes good sense that he trains with top stars week in week out rather than a league 2 side!!!

Told City and Leeds are to delay any signing announcement due to passing of Sir Bobby Robson, out of respect and what would obviously be seen as bad taste.

Can see their reasoning to be honest.

So for those panicking if no word by tonight, no need.

Be over the course next few days.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Told City and Leeds are to delay any signing announcement due to passing of Sir Bobby Robson, out of respect and what would obviously be seen as bad taste.

so is he going back to them on a season's loan mate ?

Tolmie are you willing to be banned if this turns out to be bullshit? I need to know so i can wind my leeds scum mate up

vincent said:
Somud said:
Do you rate him?

Just curious why you always mention young players playing abroad but the best young prospect in England you know nothing about. Not having a go just seems a bit odd. Cracking player btw.

Because i haven't watched him play. I don't watch Leeds play against Carlisle in League 1, and I haven't seen him for England u-21s. I am just sceptical. I haven't mentioned many especially young players, I generally prefer us to buy more seasoned players. I think you know that I prefer us to buy Bruno Alves and Darijo Srna, both captains for their teams.

vincent said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

so is he going back to them on a season's loan mate ?

I don't know on that score, mate. Only that Bates added it to the pot and City didn't rule it out.

One of the reasons maybe why it wasn't announced last night, although it was best part of midnight.

Delph was in Bradford academy and they are looking at a decent pay day (bit like us with Richards and Oldham)

So little odds and ends to tie-up.

Somud said:
vincent said:
Just curious why you always mention young players playing abroad but the best young prospect in England you know nothing about. Not having a go just seems a bit odd. Cracking player btw.

Because i haven't watched him play. I don't watch Leeds play against Carlisle in League 1, and I haven't seen him for England u-21s. I am just sceptical. I haven't mentioned many especially young players, I generally prefer us to buy more seasoned players, like Bruno Alves and Darijo Srna.

I woudn't. Top young english players is what we should be targeting.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

i was thinkin this myself,wouldnt be right not today!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.