Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

stony said:
Forget about him

Leeds United can confirm that a fee has been agreed with Aston Villa for Fabian Delph.

Leeds United wishes to place on record our appreciation for the honourable manner in which Aston Villa have conducted their interest in the player.

The club has resisted approaches from other FA Premier League clubs since agreeing terms with Aston Villa.

Having given Villa our commitment to transfer the player (subject to medical), we had no intention of going back on that.
Heh, you can tell Leeds have been away for a while, it hasn't been called the FA Premier League for years.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Bates hates us fooking coont - wait till Leeds fans hear the truth - they´ll go ballistic!

what would u like the leeds fan to know
one thing ii will tell mancity fans delph was never coming to man city
deal was done 3 weeks ago
mark hughes think he can buy anything he want with the cash but yet again he been proven wrong.
you carnt but a team to win the leauge
so end of season and you win nothing again he be out of the door

peterkk said:
Bates hates us fooking coont - wait till Leeds fans hear the truth - they´ll go ballistic!

mark hughes think he can buy anything he want with the cash but yet again he been proven wrong.

You are right.We can't buy a team to win the league,but we can afford spelling and basic grammar lessons.............

peterkk said:

that's a superb quote - 'you carnt but a team to win the league'.

i am going to use this next time i'm playing jonny halfwit in my local production of 'leeds for sale'. is your mum your sister?

staffs_blue said:
peterkk said:

You are right.We can't buy a team to win the league,but we can afford spelling and basic grammar lessons.............

Spot on there. That is some of the worst spelling and grammar I have ever seen. If you handed homework in to me of the same quality it would be scrawled over in red pen with 'See me' in capitals.

peterkk said:

longshanks.jpg

"Tykes".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.