Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is getting a smell of crap (stinks) was we really in for him or was it a bluff in trying to get somebody else to panic

This lad has had two chances to join our club in his career and decided against it both times. Please don't give him a third, would have been decent for the price but surely we have other options.

You can't really legislate for last minute changes of heart. Never mind, his loyalty to Villa will last another season or so, still no silverware and most likely some regrets.
We'll have moved on, no regrets, and hopefully more silverware.

The City juggernaut rolls on.

There's a certain section of our members on here who revel in anything like this. It's almost as if they aren't actually City fans at all.
Same old faces,same old excuses from them.I`m convinced there more fucking Rags on here than we know about.Fucking big girls blouses some of `em.No doubt a lot are coming from the JCL Brigade.

I am impressed with the size of Delph's bollocks. He will have been told and read from pillar to post that City is the graveyard for young English talent and he is coming here anyway. I love that about him, says a lot about the lad and his faith in his own ability.

Looking forward to seeing him in sky blue and have no doubt he will prove a lot of the bellends wrong.

Soooo.....never post until its on the OS folks....

XD

Are you actually seeing what you're saying. It was agreed, he said yes and then didn't turn up to sign. Do you think they live with him or have a hotline directly to his house or something. Surely you're not that fucking stupid and even the simple minded amongst us can understand that things go wrong at the last minute. You sir are a prize fucking whopper. I suggest you log off and attend to your minge, it is sorely in need of a wipe.
Careful, he'll pm you looking for a fight.

Was a para don't you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.