Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isn't. Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Rags, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, you're picking him for those games? He'd be nowhere near my team, not creative enough to warrant a place to break down little sides, and not good enough to cope in big games, like Rodwell he'd be a waste of fucking space.

We're meant to be trying to be champions again and win the CL, there is no merit to buying him, none. He's had 8 years to step up and he's consistently failed to make anything other than fleeting impressions, and the rest of the time he's been naff.
Thats your opinion.Thankfully I see a far better player than you`re making out.
If we are talking about shit players don`t look too far away from home,with Fernando,Dzeko and Mangala all coming into contention.

Decent player...but would an England international want to be rotated and jeopardise this??

Thats your opinion.Thankfully I see a far better player than you`re making out.
If we are talking about shit players don`t look too far away from home,with Fernando,Dzeko and Mangala all coming into contention.

"Thankfully"...I would say "there are none so blind as those who cannot see".

I've watched him enough over the years to be unimpressed, and when faced with him up against Busquets/Rakitic/Iniesta, Kroos/Modric/+1, Alonso/Schweinsteiger/Thiago, Matic/Fabregas/Oscar, and that's without those sides improving, I think he'll be completely out of his depth, worse than Fernando. Dzeko has won us a league with his goals, he's proven himself and his quality, Delph has proved the absolute square root of fuck all in his career despite ample hype and opportunity.

He doesn't cut the mustard.

I don't see it in him. Plays well from time to but nowhere near consistent enough for our team.

"Thankfully"...I would say "there are none so blind as those who cannot see".

I've watched him enough over the years to be unimpressed, and when faced with him up against Busquets/Rakitic/Iniesta, Kroos/Modric/+1, Alonso/Schweinsteiger/Thiago, Matic/Fabregas/Oscar, and that's without those sides improving, I think he'll be completely out of his depth, worse than Fernando. Dzeko has won us a league with his goals, he's proven himself and his quality, Delph has proved the absolute square root of fuck all in his career despite ample hype and opportunity.

He doesn't cut the mustard.
Ah you are one of those who still harps on about the past.Dzeko is as shit as can be nowadays.

Ah you are one of those who still harps on about the past.Dzeko is as shit as can be nowadays.

Nope, I just happen to understand the difference between a player who has proven himself at the highest level, and has thus demonstrated, despite inconsistency, his talent, and one who has had a decade to prove how good he is, at any point, and has regularly failed to do so, and is completely unproven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.