Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he has
Not for me even at 8m.

I am not convinced he will leave because if he does come he can say goodbye to his England career and Euro 16.
If he has any ambition about him and if he wants to prove his status amongst players he plays alongside at Villa or England, he will come. If he feels that he is not up to it and he declines, that's up to him but what a wasted opportunity if that happens.

If he has

any ambition about him and if he wants to prove his status amongst players he plays alongside at Villa or England, he will come. If he feels that he is not up to it and he declines, that's up to him but what a wasted opportunity if that happens.

Maybe mate.

I just think there is having ambition and realising that possibly you are not good enough for a CL side and for me Delph falls into that category.

I think at times he looks out of his depth for England, so what will he look like at City?

I think he will stay loyal to Villa and move after the Euro's.

If he comes to us I don't see a game in which he will play bar the cup games so from his point of view what's the point?

The more I think about this the more I think it's not a bad move

4 Centre Midfielders off Pogba Yaya Ferandinho and Delph is not to be complained at.

Lampard as a 4th choice CM still played 20 plus games and in some of our biggest.

Delph could press players all day and against someone like Bayern that's what you need unlike yayas performance against them where he stood and watched them lass the ball around him

If he has

If he has any ambition about him and if he wants to prove his status amongst players he plays alongside at Villa or England, he will come. If he feels that he is not up to it and he declines, that's up to him but what a wasted opportunity if that happens.
This and only this

Makes me laugh that people think ambition is staying where you are, in your comfort zone playing for a relegation haunted team year in year out
Surely ambition is competing against the best and wanting to be the best!

This and only this

Makes me laugh that people think ambition is staying where you are, in your comfort zone playing for a relation haunted team year in year out
Surely ambition is competing against the best and wanting to be the best!
Delph strikes me as a winner,a fighter.....he'll want the challenge......In fairness,he's getting better with age and,being amongst top quality here,i have a feeling he would rise to the occasion.If we do make an offer,i reckon he'll jump at the opportunity.

Lock thread 65 pages for nothing. I seen him out in leeds last night he said no chance when I asked if he was coming to city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.