Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with any ambition and drive will want to play in a team that competes for trophys season in season out not settle for mediocrity and if he has the belief on his own abolity will think to himself i can play for this top club and show his worth and make it hard for the manager not to pick him.
Let's face it, he didn't put a Champions League release clause in his contract to stay at Villa. If we come in for him, he'll come imo. He'll believe he can get a place in our starting 11, even if no-one else does.

Let's face it, he didn't put a Champions League release clause in his contract to stay at Villa. If we come in for him, he'll come imo. He'll believe he can get a place in our starting 11, even if no-one else does.
Shades of Milner, maybe that's what we see in him. He could be our next workhorse (hopefully)

If it's only 8m then I won't be opposed but like many have said I just don't see a place for him in our midfield.

I'll include players who are truly wingers because Pellers loves him some 4-4-2. Say we sign our main targets, that makes our midfield:
Silva, Yaya, Pogba, De Bruyne, Sterling, Navas, Fernandinho, Fernando, Lopes, and Nasri (assuming no one will take on his wages).

At that point the only thing he brings to the table is he was born in Bradford.

If it's only 8m then I won't be opposed but like many have said I just don't see a place for him in our midfield.

I'll include players who are truly wingers because Pellers loves him some 4-4-2. Say we sign our main targets, that makes our midfield:
Silva, Yaya, Pogba, De Bruyne, Sterling, Navas, Fernandinho, Fernando, Lopes, and Nasri (assuming no one will take on his wages).

At that point the only thing he brings to the table is he was born in Bradford.

Pogba isn't coming

Pogba isn't coming

aFu_BangingYourHead1-1.gif

I think hidden amongst the other expected signings he'd be a very 'meh' kind of acquisition amongst many Blues but he's actually a much better player than posters are giving him credit for.

For 8m I think he'd be a shrewd bit of business.

I think hidden amongst the other expected signings he'd be a very 'meh' kind of acquisition amongst many Blues but he's actually a much better player than posters are giving him credit for.

For 8m I think he'd be a shrewd bit of business.

I agree completely. Always have rated him....seems like the kind of player that has the skill to succeed when playing with higher quality players.

Would take him for £8m IMO, probably can do a job and more importantly is adequate and very cheap homegrown solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.