Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before we were linked I doubt anybody would want him here. Would not get us where we need to be, which is why I would be surprised if it was true.

Before we were linked I doubt anybody would want him here. Would not get us where we need to be, which is why I would be surprised if it was true.

Tbf we have previous for this type of transfer with Sinclair and Rodwell so it wouldn't be a complete shock if we get him. He's better than those two players though and at 8m and homegrown, even if he ends up a disaster it's worth taking a punt on imo.

Would be extremely disappointed if we signed Delph. We should have no business spending proper money on average squad players (Rodwell, Sinclair, Fernando, Sagna etc). Seriously lacks technical ability, would rather we played an EDS player like Evans or Byrne.

Obviously, if he does come I hope he proves me wrong and does well.

People saying we should get him purely because he is homegrown. Can we not just name a slightly reduced squad and save £8m on someone who will never play and prevent more accusations that we ruin English players.

get him in for £8m and get rid of fernando for £8m, books balanced, he's' home grown and a non home grown space freed up.

I think hidden amongst the other expected signings he'd be a very 'meh' kind of acquisition amongst many Blues but he's actually a much better player than posters are giving him credit for.

For 8m I think he'd be a shrewd bit of business.

Well if he is, then he does a fucking good job of hiding it ;-)

I think this game is a good representation of what we'd hope to get out of him, not a perfect game and these highlights shows his mess ups too...You can't judge a player off of one game but he seems like he would be a like for like replacement for milner, at least he has that kind of play style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.