Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the Isco thread? Under wraps for TH, quintruple signing or do we have to make do with just 4. :-( (Only kidding)

is he is coming surely this is the end for fernando??? if we're getting pogba as well then 5 Cm/DM is going to be to many at least 2 of them will not even make the bench....

Best young english midfielder in terms of football brain and composure since Barry. But with a better engine.

I said to someone at the end of last season id sign 3 young ish english players (in my opinion the three best around). Delph, Clyne and Rose. The latter two would have sorted our long term full back positions out. Delph was clearly the pick for me so this would be a very good signing. He is improving greatly as a player and looked england's best player when making his debut.

Need to support this signing with one of our key targets

is he is coming surely this is the end for fernando??? if we're getting pogba as well then 5 Cm/DM is going to be to many at least 2 of them will not even make the bench....
If we are switching to 4-3-3 formation then 5 CMs make sense IMO, but if not then I agree with you 5 is too many if Pellegrini continues with 442.

Obviously I want all of Tolmies multiple posts to be true, but I would laugh my ass off if he posted "WELCOME TO MANCHESTER" on this thread using his phone, then he's put his phone back in his pocket and not come out of the message properly and its just repeating on every thread.

Good signing this for the price and HG to boot. Arguably it gives us a bit more leverage over Sterling too, as we're not quite as desperate for HG as we were.
Hard to say if he'll turn out to be good enough for us in the long run, but he's got his chance to find out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.