Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer one of the EDS players to play in the carling cup
Which midfielder do you think can step up against a possible top 10 team? Seko struggled at Fulham, kean bryan could do a job or get smashed due to no experience it's the weakest area of the EDS for me. So until someone steps up dramatically or the others have successful loans we have to buy in or risk losing an important match that could define a season!

What if, say, we have a couple of injuries and a game at one of our title rivals looming. Would you prefer an EDS player then, or a full England international?
But people complain about the press portraying us as ruining english players careers and then people want us to buy a england international just for the bench, just in case we have hypothetical injuries in a key game.

Which midfielder do you think can step up against a possible top 10 team? Seko struggled at Fulham, kean bryan could do a job or get smashed due to no experience it's the weakest area of the EDS for me. So until someone steps up dramatically or the others have successful loans we have to buy in or risk losing an important match that could define a season!

I said the carling cup, other teams play eds in the carling cup but we will end up having to give delph gametime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.