Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha theres actual piss in my pants right now!

got to laugh at some suggestions on here! why would any sane city supporter suggest we have any business being linked with henderson HUDDLESTONE!!!! shelvey or mason??
What business do we have actually going for Delph?

and FYI the only ones I'd actually take are the first 3.

I hate this on every level. Even if he's a back up, he's total shit. Really overrated and people don't even think he's that great, championship quality player. This is a carbon copy of the Scott Sinclair transfer.

I hate this on every level. Even if he's a back up, he's total shit. Really overrated and people don't even think he's that great, championship quality player. This is a carbon copy of the Scott Sinclair transfer.

I disagree, would be a decent replacement for Milner, low buy-out clause wages probably half of what Milner would of got, a good age and consistently in and around the England squad....... And of course fills the English quota! Anyway from what i have heard you may have to get used to seeing him in a City shirt as a deal is already done for him, just delaying announcement till we get on of our 'major signings' in so expect the 2 together!!

My word what a spoilt butch of folks we've become..

There's a difference between 'spoilt' and expectations. Of course our expectations of player quality have been raised because we have won 2 titles in the last 4 seasons, signed players like Kun, Yaya, Silva and heard our owner & chairman's ambitions for the club. If we are to regularly progress to the semis of the CL and win the title again, we need better signings than Fabian fucking Delph. Would Chelsea sign him? Would Barca? Or Bayern, or even Arsenal?

There's a difference between 'spoilt' and expectations. Of course our expectations of player quality have been raised because we have won 2 titles in the last 4 seasons, signed players like Kun, Yaya, Silva and heard our owner & chairman's ambitions for the club. If we are to regularly progress to the semis of the CL and win the title again, we need better signings than Fabian fucking Delph. Would Chelsea sign him? Would Barca? Or Bayern, or even Arsenal?

Exactly mate. It's all the York away, look how far we've come, enjoy the ride brigade.

at no point have city said their going to do a real madid and buy all the best players.a balanced approach with a couple of top quality a couple of squad and a couple of youth players in every season just like barca . does delph fit this? delph is faster and a better tackler than any cdm we have at the moment he is hg also. if the pogba deal is off delph and

at no point have city said their going to do a real madid and buy all the best players.a balanced approach with a couple of top quality a couple of squad and a couple of youth players in every season just like barca . does delph fit this? delph is faster and a better tackler than any cdm we have at the moment he is hg also. if the pogba deal is off delph and
was going to say carvalho would do the job and do the running for yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.