Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely if we want HG players we can just promote a few academy lads ?

Not good enough you say ? Well they'd at least be as good as players like Sinclair and rodwell who pretty much couldn't string together one games worth of pitch time the entire time they were at the club !
They don't actually count. Can have as many kids as we need in the squad and it may just happen anyway.

The thing that bugs me is the time spent on this deal. It's taken a couple of weeks reportedly. Delph knew who we had in midfield. We must have explained the potential playing time to him. He then says Yes. we arrange a medical. Then he says No.

The wider problem is the narrative that is beginning to develop. ie that we can't get deals done.

Not really sure that's a narrative just yet mate. We're trying to get 4 deals done, and in order of importance this was 4th. It's still disappointing, but I for one am going to judge Txiki on his ability to deliver on the other 3.

City have been humiliated by being strung along by what would have been a squad player. He was due a medical ffs, did no one think to ask the guy if he actually wanted to come? Amateurish, keep nodding your heads like puppets though, I'm sure having no pressure what so ever from the fans is extremely beneficial to the club.
Are you being serious? No we fucking kidnapped the ****, hired derren brown to hypnotise him and make him say he'll sign for us when he here's a bell ring. Too bad he came round just before the ink was dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.