Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good player, shame United getting him.

Just checked, guess what they've not signed him.
They are linked with and have agreed with no fewer than 15 players. Are they signing them all?

If Fabinho doesn't want to move to England. United won't be an option.

Tbh i think make no great difference who Pep will sign as defensive midfielder, because i suspect City will get 80% of ball possession against every team in the EPL next season.

I mean, the majority of those top targets in the position have pretty much the same level imo.

Tbh i think make no great difference who Pep will sign as defensive midfielder, because i suspect City will get 80% of ball possession against every team in the EPL next season.

I mean, the majority of those top targets in the position have pretty much the same level imo.

It really doesn't matter for 90% of our games, but it does for the other 10%. We need a top player.

Whoever gets him he is not Guardiola type of player as midfielder and he is worse as right back than Walker. Pep trusts in Ilkay and see in him in Xavi/Busquets. Fabinho is more Mourinho type of player with physicality. Gundo and Fernandinho have better passing than Fabinho. Pep does not favor box to box players like Fabinho, Nainggolan, Matic he prefers holding midfielders like Gundo and Dinho. Trust Pep and his philosophy.

Gundogan was never able to and will never be able to fulfill the required duties of a holding midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.