Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep will not adapt EPL. He has his own style. Signing of sweeper keeperagain (Ederson) and technical player Bernardo Silva shows us again that he is loyal to his system. Board also supports him as they plan to renew his cobtract.

Of course Pep will adapt. That's what he does, he constantly adapts to things put in front of him. He already has adapted to the Premier League, as evidenced by the changes in our play over the season, dropping the line deeper, making us narrower to pick up loose second balls, not pressing at the front because so few teams play out from the back anyway. These are all major adaptations he's made since coming to England.

Not to mention targeting Walker - all pace and power, Mendy, a 6ft2 LB, Bertrand, another powerful PL proven Enlgish Unit, and Sanchez.

How can you see all that happening and still say "Pep will not adapt" because he doesn't sign Fabinho?

Of course Pep will adapt. That's what he does, he constantly adapts to things put in front of him. He already has adapted to the Premier League, as evidenced by the changes in our play over the season, dropping the line deeper, making us narrower to pick up loose second balls, not pressing at the front because so few teams play out from the back anyway. These are all major adaptations he's made since coming to England.

Not to mention targeting Walker - all pace and power, Mendy, a 6ft2 LB, Bertrand, another powerful PL proven Enlgish Unit, and Sanchez.

How can you see all that happening and still say "Pep will not adapt"?
Both Bertrand and Sanchez Pep type of players. They are mot traditional hoof-ball players. İ still think that he will not sign Walker.

Both Bertrand and Sanchez Pep type of players. They are mot traditional hoof-ball players. İ still think that he will not sign Walker.

So basically, "I have no answer to all of those examples of Pep adapting, but I'm still going to say he won't do it"?

So basically, "I have no answer to all of those examples of Pep adapting, but I'm still going to say he won't do it"?
We signed 2 player officially. Bernardo and Ederson. First is Pep type of technical, smart, latin player. Second is young sweeper-keeper. Both are Pep type of playersnot classic EPL style players. If Pep signs Kyle Walker or similar kick and run playersthen you will be right. But until then my all assumptions that he is still loyal to his philosophy are not wrong.

We signed 2 player officially. Bernardo and Ederson. First is Pep type of technical, smart, latin player. Second is young sweeper-keeper. Both are Pep type of playersnot classic EPL style players. If Pep signs Kyle Walker or similar kick and run playersthen you will be right. But until then my all assumptions that he is still loyal to his philosophy are not wrong.

So you're going to just ignore all of the tactical changes he made last year because they don't suit your argument. Ok then, glad we sorted that out, carry on regurgitating whatever Paul Merson and Stan Collymore tell you about him not adapting and being stubborn.

So you're going to just ignore all of the tactical changes he made last year because they don't suit your argument. Ok then, glad we sorted that out, carry on regurgitating whatever Paul Merson and Stan Collymore tell you about him not adapting and being stubborn.
You did not understand me at all. İ support Pep and his philosophy. İ think if we will win UCL one day it will be because of Pep and tiki-taka not kick and run EPL style. So i am against Walker signing. Would prefer Bellerin.

You did not understand me at all. İ support Pep and his philosophy. İ think if we will win UCL one day it will be because of Pep and tiki-taka not kick and run EPL style. So i am against Walker signing. Would prefer Bellerin.

He's getting Walker because he's adapting to what will be most successful here.

That lot across the road have been getting giddy about this one all week, turn's out it's all a load of bollocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.