Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we're just going to buy attackers and defenders?

Just have Yaya, Gundogan, Fernandinho, Fernando and Delph in midfield?
Maybe but doesnt sound like a Pep team without a strong intelligent pivot, Fernando and Delph won't be that , think both will be gone ,not sure Gundogan Fernandinho and an ageing Toure are either. I'd be very surprised if we dont buy a cm / pivot. Personally I think Kimmich but if not who knows ?

Τhe same person who was saying that Fabinho is close to us no he says he isn't ....
What about that ?

Romero talked to Pep and Txiki personally just 2 days ago. No reason to doubt his words. I'm inclined to think we scouted Fabinho for RB spot, not DM. Now different candidates are emerging - Aurier, Semedo.

Apparently he's close to signing for Utd. Think he would have been fab in our ageing midfield.

He is not Pep type of dmf not smart enough and too physical. İ rate Yaya, Dinho and İlkay more than him in our system. We need regista not tough guy in midfield like Fabinho, Nainggolan or Matic.

He is not Pep type of dmf not smart enough and too physical. İ rate Yaya, Dinho and İlkay more than him in our system. We need regista not tough guy in midfield like Fabinho, Nainggolan or Matic.

In my view that is exactly the type of player pep needs in the prem. that is the difference in this league. You need some steel in midfield to compliment the flair

In my view that is exactly the type of player pep needs in the prem. that is the difference in this league. You need some steel in midfield to compliment the flair
Pep will not adapt EPL. He has his own style. Signing of sweeper keeperagain (Ederson) and technical player Bernardo Silva shows us again that he is loyal to his system. Board also supports him as they plan to renew his cobtract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.