Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen Sanga linked to anyone, this wouldn't make sense unless he leaves. If we're going to use him as a DM then why not just buy someone like Aranguiz.

If we can sell Sanga then great.

Haven't seen Sanga linked to anyone, this wouldn't make sense unless he leaves. If we're going to use him as a DM then why not just buy someone like Aranguiz.

Who the fuck is Sanga?

Just send Sagna the other way. They'll probably be down a RB and I'm sure we'd give him to them for almost nothing, given we got him for free.

It's been mentioned Sagna will go in the opposite direction, I.e Monaco

Don't think we would be using him as DMF in all games but he is a utility player. We can use him as DM when we want to park the bus or change the shape of the team. At 6ft2, he would be like our own Matic if not better. A midfield 3 comprising of Yaya - Fabinho and Dinho/ Pogba/ Aranguiz would totally neutralize the likes of Matic and Fabregas.

Hi Ballertelli, I think Fabinho is the player we needed Fernando to be when we signed him! I think he would be a big improvement over Fernando from day one...quick, good in the air and can close down quickly...I still think City would be looking at him to play in defense but he would give us so many options, this really does make a lot of sense if we can sign him...in my opinion!;)
I agree, I think Fabinho hopefully could play everywhere in defense and central midfield and really give us options. Have faith in Fernando though mate the prem is hard to adjust and I think he'll surprise many people this year.

I agree, I think Fabinho hopefully could play everywhere in defense and central midfield and really give us options. Have faith in Fernando though mate the prem is hard to adjust and I think he'll surprise many people this year.

Surprise? that kind of makes me scared. How else could "the octopus" possibly surprise us? perhaps a couple of own goals could do it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.