Fabio Coentrao [Merged]

Re: Get fabio coentrao in!

Ricster said:
Having another great game. Got Torres in his pocket so far
ahh,so thats him.
he`s having a great game so far.

more impressed with the mexican left back to be honest.....solid,quick and good going forward....can,t remember his name though......

Ricster said:
riley347 said:
more impressed with the mexican left back to be honest.....solid,quick and good going forward....can,t remember his name though......

Salcido and he's about 33.

Coentrao is 20 i think.

I really like him but i think he'd get murdered in the Prem, fantastic going forward but isnt strong enough defensively....positionally and physically.

Coentrao

I know, it's goal.com, but this would see us complete.

Manchester City eye up Benfica rising star Fabio Coentrao - report

Manchester City have been impressed by Fabio Coentrao's World Cup 2010 form for Portugal and are prepared to spend £20 million to bring him to the club, according to The Mirror.

The 23-year old had been one of the rising stars of the tournament before Carlos Queiroz's side were knocked out by Spain last night. Comfortable at either left back or left wing, his form in South Africa followed a breakthrough season for Benfica.

Coentrao's recent displays had alerted Juventus, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, with the trio all mulling over a bid.

The Blues' financial might ensures they can take the plunge and add his signature to that of David Silva, whose move from Valencia to Eastlands was confirmed on Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.