Fabregas :-"Even if they had 15 "

LoveCity said:
The height of arrogance and I always thought he was quite modest. Respect levels for him gone down.

If we had 15 on vs. 11 Arsenal players, it would be at least 6-0. They would never be able to bypass our midfield.

What modest, the guy who spat on an opposistion player when he wasnt even playing

Fucking legend that ****

You've mis-interpreted what he said.

The interviewer asked him whether a lot of pressure was placed on Arsenal to grab hold of the game and go on to win with us going down to ten men so early on. Fabregas responded with "If they had 15 and we had 11 we would still win. That's what this club is about (or words to that effect)" but want he meant to say was "try to win".

I thought exactly the same as you when I first heard it but I quickly realised what he meant to say.

Blue Dan said:

The interviewer asked him whether a lot of pressure was placed on Arsenal to grab hold of the game and go on to win with us going down to ten men so early on. Fabregas responded with "If they had 15 and we had 11 we would still win. That's what this club is about (or words to that effect)" but want he meant to say was "try to win".

I thought exactly the same as you when I first heard it but I quickly realised what he meant to say.

Exactly, in context it's clear he meant they would still go for the win, because that's the way arsenal play. Did you guys see the interview?

yeah, erm...it was close 10 v 11 and we were better than them 11 v 11.

Arsenal are average and won't win anything this season, they are nowhere near good enough, watching them today just showed they have many average players and if we hadn't been stupid at the back then we'd have got a result, I'm absolutely sure of it.

GoForGlory said:
Blue Dan said:

Exactly, in context it's clear he meant they would still go for the win, because that's the way arsenal play. Did you guys see the interview?

I think the OP probably did but I doubt the others have bothered. Why let the facts get in the way of a good rant, eh?

LoveCity said:
The height of arrogance and I always thought he was quite modest. Respect levels for him gone down.

If we had 15 on vs. 11 Arsenal players, it would be at least 6-0. They would never be able to bypass our midfield.

Thanks for that, made me laugh and cheered me up a bit.

Fabregas, good player but an arrogant whinger, wonder where he gets that from. You won't be playing against 10 men every week you moron.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.