Fabregas :-"Even if they had 15 "

Apparently a huge win for them (as in 'Cup Final'). They think that they can catch Chelsea. They are adding to the ever growing delusional list.

Lets not forget, this Arsenal team got turned over at home by WBA a few weeks ago and they struggled to beat Brum. Have your day today but don't kid yourselves....

GoForGlory said:
Blue Dan said:
You've mis-interpreted what he said.

The interviewer asked him whether a lot of pressure was placed on Arsenal to grab hold of the game and go on to win with us going down to ten men so early on. Fabregas responded with "If they had 15 and we had 11 we would still win. That's what this club is about (or words to that effect)" but want he meant to say was "try to win".

I thought exactly the same as you when I first heard it but I quickly realised what he meant to say.

Exactly, in context it's clear he meant they would still go for the win, because that's the way arsenal play. Did you guys see the interview?

Sorry but I disagree!! Fabregas has got a good enough command of the English language to know exactly what he was saying and to immediately correct himself if he said something in error!!

Like I said before, he was overwhelmed with the emotion of the game and relieved Arsenal are only 5 point behind Chelsea not 8!!

did anyone in the east stand hear the little faggot scream when kompanys tripped him up?

Football as a whole died a little when he did that

Arrogant prick, we'd have battered them with 11. Well played city boys, proud today, let's take this on the chin and bounce back for the Wolves game.

Fabregas :-"Even if they had 15 "

I liked when he got fairly tackled by De Jong and he kept forgetting whether he was pretending De Jong shot him in the arm, leg or head to try and get him sent off.

A few other gooners did the same, clear instructions from Mr Arsene Fairplay himself I imagine.

Dribble said:
GoForGlory said:
Exactly, in context it's clear he meant they would still go for the win, because that's the way arsenal play. Did you guys see the interview?

Sorry but I disagree!! Fabregas has got a good enough command of the English language to know exactly what he was saying and to immediately correct himself if he said something in error!!

Like I said before, he was overwhelmed with the emotion of the game and relieved Arsenal are only 5 point behind Chelsea not 8!!

What interest of mine would it be to defend him? I was pretty disgusted with the way he conducted himself today and, although I appreciate what a good player he is, I think he's generally a bit of a ****.

However, he didn't mean what you say he meant, I am absolutely certain of that. We're constantly complaining that the press twist things and mis-quote or quote our players out of context but it just goes to show that people often only hear what they want to hear.

Fabregas is nothin' but a prick .....

he appears to be forgettin' that they lost here TWICE last season ......... and they couldn't even win when we turned up at their place

he talks through his arse ..... but then again he always has done!

Tbh mate I`ve listened to it again and my interpretation is still the same and he was saying they (Arsenal) were that good today even with 15 v 11 they`d still have won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.