Fabregas :-"Even if they had 15 "

DirtyHarry said:
Tbh mate I`ve listened to it again and my interpretation is still the same and he was saying they (Arsenal) were that good today even with 15 v 11 they`d still have won.

128767631773021666.jpg

Blue Dan said:
Dribble said:
Sorry but I disagree!! Fabregas has got a good enough command of the English language to know exactly what he was saying and to immediately correct himself if he said something in error!!

Like I said before, he was overwhelmed with the emotion of the game and relieved Arsenal are only 5 point behind Chelsea not 8!!

What interest of mine would it be to defend him? I was pretty disgusted with the way he conducted himself today and, although I appreciate what a good player he is, I think he's generally a bit of a ****.

However, he didn't mean what you say he meant, I am absolutely certain of that. We're constantly complaining that the press twist things and mis-quote or quote our players out of context but it just goes to show that people often only hear what they want to hear.

Mate I heard exactly what he said, it's you who heard the same as the rest of us and is twisting it into something different just like the press do!!! He said what he said mate and that is EXACTLY what he meant to say!!!

Last season, Mourinho's Inter won at home in the Milan derby with 9 men and he said 'The way we played toiday, we'd still have beat them even if we only had 6 on the pitch'!!

bakchod said:
"Even if they had 15 (players) and we had 11 we would still go and win".
Well son a bit easier task will be is to get a red card in the away game and then taunt about your team skills.

well we only had 11 men last year cesc..and we took 4 points off you..

Barcelona deserve you...you weasel.

Dribble said:
Blue Dan said:
What interest of mine would it be to defend him? I was pretty disgusted with the way he conducted himself today and, although I appreciate what a good player he is, I think he's generally a bit of a ****.

However, he didn't mean what you say he meant, I am absolutely certain of that. We're constantly complaining that the press twist things and mis-quote or quote our players out of context but it just goes to show that people often only hear what they want to hear.

Mate I heard exactly what he said, it's you who heard the same as the rest of us and is twisting it into something different just like the press do!!! He said what he said mate and that is EXACTLY what he meant to say!!!

Last season, Mourinho's Inter won at home in the Milan derby with 9 men and he said 'The way we played toiday, we'd still have beat them even if we only had 6 on the pitch'!!

In black and white it looks bad, I'll admit that, but when you hear it in the context of the whole interview it's quite obvious (to me anyway) that he isn't saying what you say he's saying.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree as I've gotta nip to the petrol station for a pint of milk and some cigs.

samharris said:
bakchod said:
"Even if they had 15 (players) and we had 11 we would still go and win".
Well son a bit easier task will be is to get a red card in the away game and then taunt about your team skills.

well we only had 11 men last year cesc..and we took 4 points off you..

Barcelona deserve you...you weasel.

Yep, Barcelona certainly taught him how to play the ref, cynical beyond.

Blue Dan said:
Dribble said:

In black and white it looks bad, I'll admit that, but when you hear it in the context of the whole interview it's quite obvious (to me anyway) that he isn't saying what you say he's saying.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree as I've gotta nip to the petrol station for a pint of milk and some cigs.
Hopefully after a bit of time to reflect, a slug of milk and a puff on your cancer stick, you'll see Fabregas's quote for the cynical lump of triumphant shit it really was!!! We can't all be wrong mate..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.