Fabregas :-"Even if they had 15 "

Garage Flower said:
What's doing my head in is all the Arsenal fans who think they're on some moral high ground and actually believe they've created their team from scratch.

Apart from Wilshire (who I think is a local lad for them although I could be wrong!) haven't they just poached youngsters from around the continent (Fabregas, Clichey etc) or bought expensive youngsters for at least 10m (Nasri, Walcott)

That is NOT having a youth policy - snaring talented 15 year olds is far more damaging to the game then buying players at a premium rate.

City have more true acadamy players than Le Arsenal anyway so their stuck up cockney fans can get down from their high horse and fuck off

Wilshere, Gibbs, Lansbury and JET, all who have played this season, are from the youth academy, and started playing for the club from the age of 9.

Ashley Cole was also a youth academy product. People tend to ignore the facts about our youth academy, and go on little rants like you have. Pennant and Bentley were also youth products.

You'll be hearing about a few of our other youngsters too. One of them is named Chuks Aneke, and Wenger called him "technically complete" i.e. he has nothing to learn technique wise, and is only 16. He's got a huge future ahead of him, and expect to be hearing about him soon.

bigmoe

you have now proved you know fuck all about your club

just recheck the origins of pennant for yourself

although i can see why you would think he's one of your own as he's a bit of a drink-driver like your great ex capitan

squirtyflower said:
bigmoe

although i can see why you would think he's one of your own as he's a bit of a drink-driver like your great ex capitan

Fine, I may have gotten my facts wrong and I'll retract that, if it makes you any happier.

Can we close this thread? Fabregas has already said he was misquoted. He explained that he would have worked just as hard against 15 men because their preparation and mentality were good.

bigmoe said:
squirtyflower said:
bigmoe

Fine, I may have gotten my facts wrong and I'll retract that, if it makes you any happier.
couldn't give a fuck to be honest
you come on here spouting incorrect shit that proves you know fuck all and then act the victim

get back up the arse

NewbBlue said:
Can we close this thread? Fabregas has already said he was misquoted. He explained that he would have worked just as hard against 15 men because their preparation and mentality were good.

Misquoted tends to suggest some kind of clever editing. It was a live interview and he said what he said. Basically backtracking and explaining what he really 'meant' to say doesn't change it for me. He's an arrogant little prick.

But it's cool, Arsenal should enjoy the victory over ten men. We'll have plenty of days to laugh at them, no worries.

squirtyflower said:
bigmoe said:
you come on here spouting incorrect shit that proves you know fuck all and then act the victim

get back up the arse

I'll get back to continuing to rape your arse, like we did yesterday afternoon.

bigmoe said:
squirtyflower said:

get back up the arse

Did we get raped yesterday? Or was I watching a different match?

bigmoe said:
squirtyflower said:

get back up the arse

supporting the right team then

if you're into raping the arses of boys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.