Fabregas :-"Even if they had 15 "

red sun said:
You are all claiming (rather simplistic me thinks) that you would have beaten us if you were 11.

What's the difference between what you are saying, with what Fabregas is saying that we would have won even if you were 15? or 10? or 9? or 11?

Don't get too judgmental. Most of what you guys are saying is just the same as what fabregas is saying.

11 v 11 we would beat you, we always do.

a bent ref gave you a rare treat today, we will piss all over you at your place and finish 10 points above you come may.

bakchod said:
"Even if they had 15 (players) and we had 11 we would still go and win".
bakchod said:
Well son a bit easier task will be is to get a red card in the away game and then taunt about your team skills.

didnt we win the last 3 home games against the gunners when we had 11 players on the pitch, unless he means arsenal having 15 players

oh and the scores was 3 -0 4-2 aqnd 3-0

Well Cheshunt in the brief period when our numbers were equal I thought that you looked terribly vulnerable on the left side of your defence and it wouldn't have surprised me in the least if we had made hay there all afternoon.

I have looked at the sending off and without doubt Boyata fouled the man and he was the last defender, however your man made a bad touch just before impact, or maybe it was a clever one, and the ball was on it's way through to Hart. Sending Off?

Would you beat us with 11 v 11, the last few results between the clubs would appear to suggest no, you would not, and we are a better team now than we were last year.

I do enjoy Arsenal's play, what football fan would not. Sadly for you do not have a strong spine in your team and the reality is that City have more chance of success in the PL than Arsenal in the next few years.

I did not enjoy the Fabregas histrionics this afternoon particularly in view of the fact that he seemed oblivious to his own skullduggery and that of his tean mates.

I think there was a missunderstanding here, I know what he said sounded bad. But just listen to what he says after, he's asked when they went down to 10 man, did that put more pressure on you to win. He says even if they were 15 men, we would still go and win, then says thats something that would never miss in an arsenal team, we always try to win, we always go forward. Sometimes it goes better, sometimes worse.

He's talking about going for the win always, and even though the wording came out wrong, keep in mind English is not his first language

i agree you were better with 11, you started better than us, we were vulnerable on the left and always will be as long as arshavin plays with clichy.

you will be up there top 4 no doubt prob top 3, prob win the europa cup.

it annoys me when arsene moans about the tackles and physicality of the game, because for years we have been saying that we were at our best when we had 6-7 sent off a year.

would we beat you 11v11 id say yes, you'd say city would.

Losing respect for Fabregas. He's a very talented player but a total, total wanker.

Balti said:
Losing respect for Fabregas. He's a very talented player but a total, total wanker.

My thoughts too Balti.......Shame Nige didn't snap him, legally of course.

Thought at the start looked like it was going to be an easy game, shame about the red. If only silva's flick went in...

Fabianski's best game for arsenal says alot.

bakchod said:
"Even if they had 15 (players) and we had 11 we would still go and win".
Well son a bit easier task will be is to get a red card in the away game and then taunt about your team skills.
Did he really say that? What a ****<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:25 pm --<br /><br />
gooney said:
I think there was a missunderstanding here, I know what he said sounded bad. But just listen to what he says after, he's asked when they went down to 10 man, did that put more pressure on you to win. He says even if they were 15 men, we would still go and win, then says thats something that would never miss in an arsenal team, we always try to win, we always go forward. Sometimes it goes better, sometimes worse.

He's talking about going for the win always, and even though the wording came out wrong, keep in mind English is not his first language
OK. Thanks for clarifying, but his actions on the pitch can not be taken back.

An over-rated cheat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.