Fabregas :-"Even if they had 15 "

vincent said:
Lets not forget, this Arsenal team got turned over at home by WBA a few weeks ago and they struggled to beat Brum. Have your day today but don't kid yourselves....

I hate Arsenal as much as the next guy but that's bit of a silly statement. Everyone besides United have been turned over by someone.

Top quality footballer but one arrogant little prick,he reffed the fuckin game today and clattenberg let him.
Arsenal as a whole package are arrogant and on the the way home tonight i actually heard an arsenal fan on talkshite say how dare they ( city) gatecrash the top 4 that with all there money, as us (arsenal) and get this united have only ever brought players through the ranks to achieve this.
I really hope we go to there place and reverse today and end what has been a to long a wait to win there.

Geoff Shreeves asked him when city went down to 10 men did that put added pressure on you to win, cesc when we play like that no one can handle us, shreeves city played well with 10 men did you worry at anytime that they might score, cesc when we play with that passion no can handle us we always play the right way even if they had 15 men we would play the same way.

That basically sums up what the conversation meant. Did you not hear the bit when he said it was a good win against a GOOD team that's it we will focus on newcastle.

However I was dissapointed and suprised a the imaginary card, never seen him do that before. If You won 3-0 and silva said that i don't think you would be complaining. You all have to lose sometime!

bakchod said:
"Even if they had 15 (players) and we had 11 we would still go and win".
Well son a bit easier task will be is to get a red card in the away game and then taunt about your team skills.

well 12v 10 and they shit it.

F**ckingas clown was so scary he ref the clatterbug to send off Boyata. Then every now and then feigns like a sick dog loking at the ref and slow in getting up at the slight touch of a City player. Classless twat.

Diving c*nt.

Was funny when the Arsenal fans were singing, "We've got Cesc Fabregas". Just LOL. He's been trying to engineer a move to Barcelona for 2 years now and they're still proud of him.

Edwin said:
F**ckingas clown was so scary he ref the clatterbug to send off Boyata. Then every now and then feigns like a sick dog loking at the ref and slow in getting up at the slight touch of a City player. Classless twat.
correct, typical arsenal mard arse, they must be the weakest set of mary helens in the prem.
mard whinging twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.